Room to rentCromwell Street, Swansea SA1
Local area information
- Terrace Road Primary School 0.1 miles
- Sea View Community Primary School 0.2 miles
- Swansea 0.5 miles
- Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal 1.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Swansea to find out more about the area.
Features and description
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1439113
Amazing House Share. Stylish. Awesome Bay Views.
#teamhiggi has spent the past ten months transforming this centrally located four-storey Victorian property into a comfortable, stylish and spacious 'higgihaus' that includes seven bedrooms, three awesome shared bathrooms (one room has an ensuite), a separate WC, a large kitchen/diner, a funky shared lounge, a laundry, secure storage for bikes and surfboards, and a cracking enclosed rear garden with stunning views of Swansea Bay and the Mumbles.
1. All brand-new fittings, furniture and artworks in your private room and the three shared bathrooms (you'll need to supply your own bed linen),
2. Full access and use of the lounge, communal kitchen, dining area, shared bathrooms and enclosed rear garden.
3. All bills (gas, electricity, water and business-grade broadband),
4. TV license (for the TV in the shared lounge),
5. Internet-enabled motion-sensitive security cameras and lights (front and rear),
6. Keyless digital entry system (front and rear),
7. A cleaner (weekly cleaning of the communal areas. Individual room cleaning can be arranged at extra cost),
8. A gardener (monthly maintenance of lawn, flower beds and hard landscaping (not winter),
9. A community manager.
Each room has been designed to be warm and comfortable. The mattresses are cutting edge, pocket- sprung and ‘pillow topped', usb charging points have been placed immediately adjacent to the bed, the wifi is business-grade and the broadband is fast.
The kitchen/diner is fully equipped and includes everything the 'higgihausmates' might reasonably need and includes: An induction hob and oven, a separate combination oven/microwave, an integrated dishwasher, two integrated fridges and two freezers and a washing machine and tumble dryer. Each hausmate has their own allocated storage in the kitchen.
The shared lounge is perfect for movies at night and co-working during the day and includes a 60-inch wall-hung TV, a large comfortable sofa, and a fixed desk and a couple of chairs for those who prefer to work outside their room.
As for location, we think it's perfect - only minutes from the bars, restaurants and coffee shops in the Uplands in one direction and a hop, skip and jump from the City Centre and all that Oxford Street, Castle Square, and Wind Street have to offer in the other. And the views of Swansea Bay and the Mumbles from the enclosed rear garden have to be seen to be believed! And if that wasn't enough, it's an easy commute to Swansea University's Bay or Singleton Campuses and Singleton Hospital.
There are no agency fees as we don't use agencies.
Please also note, this is a house share for working professionals so we're unable to host students. Also, whilst all rooms are doubles, our council license does not allow us to host couples.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £675.00 per month (£155.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £185.00
- 7 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 29 November, 2023
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 7
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1439113
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference one million four hundred and thirty-nine thousand one hundred and thirteen
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - OpenRent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information.