Room to rentRead Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham NG9
Available from 09 December 2023
Local area information
- John Clifford Primary School 0.2 miles
- Beeston 0.4 miles
- Round Hill Primary School 0.5 miles
- Attenborough 1.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Nottingham to find out more about the area.
Features and description
- Student friendly
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 1903045
It is a very clean and bright house, large three double bedroom house located in Beeston Town centre, quiet and close to bus station/tram station, 3 mins walk to Homebargains, kfc, 7 mins walk to Tesco Extra.
- One of the three double rooms 10 sq. M, Double size Bed. Each is furnished with a bed and mattress, wardrobe, study desk, and office chair.
- Spacious house - The size of the whole house is 82 m2.
- Two toilettes
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and lounge - French doors on to the large rear garden. Cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, iron, vacuum cleaner, microwave…
- Situated close to Uni Park (West Entrance) and Beeston town centre
- A vacant room 7 sq. M on the first floor
- Large secure storage Shed (plenty of space for cycles etc)
- New boiler. Gas central heating. Off-road parking
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £420.00 per month (£96.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £420.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 December, 2023
- Minimum tenancy term is 10 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students only.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1903045
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference one million nine hundred and three thousand and forty-five
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - OpenRent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information.