4 bed terraced house to rentLakeside View, Alcester Road, Wythall B47
Local area information
- Coppice Primary School 0.4 miles
- Woodrush Community High School 0.5 miles
- Wythall 1.2 miles
- Whitlocks End 1.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Brand New - Never Lived In
- Townhouse Set Over Three Floors
- Two Ensuites & Family Bathroom
- Electric Charging Points
- Gated Development
- Holding Deposit - £519.00
- Security Deposit - £2596.15
- Parking For Three Cars
- Offered Unfurnished - (Furnished Package By Negotiation)
- Available Now
This luxury four bedroom terraced home is offered unfurnished & available now!
Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and comprising of canopy porch, entrance hallway with staircase to first floor, luxury fitted kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances, quartz work surfaces, orangery style roof and bi-folding doors to rear garden, downstairs guest toilet, separate utility room, first floor landing with access to bedroom two with en-suite shower room, bedroom three, bedroom four, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, staircase second floor landing with fitted storage and Velux window, master bedroom with en-suite shower room. All bathrooms have been fitted with Porcelanosa flooring and wall tiles, Karndean floor to ground and quality carpets to first and second floors, solid oak internal doors and staircases throughout.
* Integrated Bosch White Goods
* Gas Central Heating
* Quartz Work Surfaces
* Chrome Furnishings & Electric Sockets Throughout
* Bi-fold Rear Doors & Sunlight Dome to Kitchen
* Separate Utility Room
* Karndean Flooring to Ground Floor
* Carpets to Upper Floors
* Ceramic Tiled Bathroom Floors
* Dual Showerheads to Main Bathrooms
* Electric Gates Currently Being Fitted
* 3 Parking spaces
* Electric Car Charging Points
* Patio/Turf/Electric Socket & External Lights
* Security Alarmed
Bromsgrove Council - Rating Not Yet Available (New Build)
Located within a private Cul-de-Sac with electric gates, close to local amenities and with local Schools, Wythall station and M42 motorway link close by.
Boasting an easy stroll to Wythall Park which often hosts community events & has a popular children's play area.
This home offers a private rear garden & parking for three cars.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - DM & Co. Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact DM & Co. Homes for full details and further information.