Clee Tompkinson Francis - Camarthen, SA31
- We are experts in Welsh property - sales, rentals, valuations & auctions.
- We have hundreds of properties for sale and rent throughout South Wales
- Our proactive experienced sales teams are dedicated to selling your home.
- We have an excellent knowledge base of property prices in your area.
- We offer honest, realistic advice to enable you to sell your home efficiently for the maximum price.
- We offer a No Sale No Fee scheme.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||44||£212,577||29 weeks||Residential to rent||1||£498 pcm||19 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
Having the most spectacular backdrop, this detached 3 bedroom bungalow offers a stylish & sophisticated interior, complemented by an unrivalled view, ample parking & spacious plot. Having undergone cosmetic upgrading by the current owners, the ...
With rustic styling & a contemporary twist, this stunning family home offers exceptional quality designed to meet the demands of modern day living. Transformed by the current owner who has managed to create a fashionable lifestyle property at an ...
A beautiful coastal property of charm with a sophisticated edge. The property, originally dating back to the 1800's, comprises entrance porch, open plan lounge/kitchen, garden room, 2 bedrooms & bathroom with front & rear gardens, off road parking and ...
Latest residential property to rent
£500 pcm (£115 pw) Llangain, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire. SA33
A former church lying in the heart of the Carmarthenshire countryside, close to rural & coastal destinations. Some features remain, available on flexible terms, ideal for start up businesses or expansion. Small lawn to the front. Communal access.