Hunters Residential Sales and Lettings, EN5
- WHY CHOOSE HUNTERS?
- FREE EXPERT VALUATIONS SPECIALISING IN BARNET AND SUROUNDING AREA
- NO UPFRONT COST TO MARKET
- LISTING ON RIGHTMOVE - ZOOPLA - PRIMELOCATION - ONTHEMARKET
- ZOOPLA STATISTICS RECORD HUNTERS AS FIRST FOR SALES AGREED
- DATABASE OF QUALIFIED WAITING BUYERS
- NEWSPAPER ADVERTSING INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE
- 12000 HUNTERS MAGAZINES DISTRIBUTED MONTHLY FREE OF CHARGE
- BUSY HIGH STREET POSITION OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
- ACCOMPANIED VIEWINGS FREE OF CHARGE
- FOR SALE BOARDS FREE OF CHARGE
- SALES PROGRESSION FREE OF CHARGE
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||49||£487,038||19 weeks||Residential to rent||22||£1,538 pcm||6 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
Latest residential property to rent
£1,750 pcm (£404 pw) Norfolk Road, Barnet EN5
Available 4th March unfurnished. A recently refurbished three bedroom, two bathroom (1 en suite) in cul de sac close to High Barnet underground station and schools. Large living room with laminate floors double glazing gas heating, garden and garage.
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Normandy Avenue, Barnet EN5
Available now unfurnished. A newly decorated large two bedroom, two reception room flat with new carpets, gas heating, double glazing and direct access to private garden. Close to High Barnet underground station. Parking space available separately.