Each unit will provide modern warehouse space of mono pitch steel portal framed construction and benefit from:
- Electrically operated and insulated sectional overhead doors with protection bollards.
- Fully insulated metallic finish cladding
- Smooth finish structural concrete floor
- Block 2 minimum eaves height of 4.05m rising to 5.9m
- Blocks 1 & 3 minimum eaves height of 3.50m to 4.47m
- Solar reflective glazing to the double glazed windows and entrance doors
- External LED Floodlighting to the yard
- Heated Disabled toilet with motion sensor LED lighting – may become shower/wet room
- Fire alarms
- CCTV across the estate
- Highly efficient units with good levels of building insulation and air tightness
- Shared forecourts/service yards with designated parking plus additional visitor spaces
- Cycle store areas.
Wilson Park is a development of 13 high qulaity business units. We have been provided with the following areas:
The properties are available for sale by way new 999 year lease.
Further information is contained within the attached document.
Via Tim Bottrill or our joint agent Stuart Waite @ cpp
Wilson Park forms part of the wider Markham Vale major regeneration project which has attracted both organic and inward investment.
Markham Vale is a key employment site in the region which has attracted likes of Ready Egg, Gould Alloys, Inspirepac, Meter Provida and Great Bear, all committing to large scale warehousing and distribution facilities on the park.
Markham Vale is an Enterprise Zone location covered by the Sheffield City Region and D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnerships.