Retail premises for saleThe Winerack, Key Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP4
Local area information
- St Helen's Primary School 0.2 miles
- St Margaret's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, Ipswich 0.4 miles
- Ipswich 0.8 miles
- Derby Road (Ipswich) 0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Ipswich to find out more about the area.
Features and description
- Prominent retail / leisure / office space
- At the heart of Ipswich's vibrant Waterfront
- Versatile commercial units - would suit various uses, STPP
- Ample car parking available
- Available for immediate occupation
- Rents starting from ca. £10 per square foot
- For immediate occupation
- Close proximity to the University of Suffolk, The Hold Heritage Centre, Pizza Express, The Salthouse Harbour Hotel, Isaacs on the Quay, Briarbank, The Waterfront Bar & Bistro and DanceEast, amongst others. Coming soon: BrewDog and The Gecko Creation Space!
Energy performance certificate
The commercial units will require EPCs.
To be advised. We would recommend that all interested parties contact Ipswich Borough Council on .
Terms & tenure
Leasehold: A new lease drawn on Full Repairing and Insuring basis, subject to a service charge for the minimum term of 10 years, incorporating upward-only rent reviews.
Long leasehold: A new 150-year lease at a peppercorn rent, without review.
Why the winerack?
The Winerack development is ideally situated on the Ipswich Waterfront, with the Marina being one of the leading tourist and leisure destinations on the East coast.
With stunning views of the River Orwell, and boasting a proud maritime heritage, Ipswich Waterfront is a hive of activity throughout the year, with major commercial occupiers including Pizza Express, The Salthouse Harbour Hotel, Isaacs on the Quay, Briarbank, The Waterfront Bar & Bistro and DanceEast, amongst others…with BrewDog and The Gecko Creation Space coming soon!
The properties are subject to a service charge to cover the landlord’s costs of maintaining the common parts and structure. Further details available upon request.
The units are under Class E, covering Retail (formerly Class A1), Financial Services (formerly Class A2), Restaurant and Cafés (formerly Class A3), Drinking establishments (formerly Class A4), Hot Food Takeaways (formerly Class A5), Offices (formerly Class B1(a)), Non-residential Institutions (formerly Class D1), and Assembly and Leisure (formerly Class D2).
We would recommend that all interested parties contact Ipswich Borough Council on .
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Penn Commercial. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Penn Commercial for full details and further information.