Offers in region of
Retail premises for saleTownley Street, Manchester, Lancashire M24
Local area information
- Middleton Parish Church School 0.4 miles
- St Peter's Roman Catholic Primary School, Rochdale 0.5 miles
- Mills Hill (Manchester) 0.9 miles
- Moston 2.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Substantial Retail Premises
- 247.55 sq m (2,665 sq ft)
- Prominent Corner Position
- Separate Surfaced Car Park on Sharp Street
- Development Opportunity (subject to planning consent)
- Open Plan Layout
- Available For The First Time in 46 Years
The ground floor is mainly open plan, with parquet flooring, managers office, separate store with double doors to the rear yard, and kitchen. The first floor is open plan, with a separate wc.
Outside, accessed from the ground floor store/loading room, there is a small rear yard with a gate on to Preston Street.
Also included (and not available on its own) is a surfaced 7 space car park extending to around 192 sq m, situated on nearby Sharp Street.
The property has been in the same ownership for 46 years, and has traded as a well known family furniture business, which is now relocating. It is considered suitable for redevelopment, subject to obtaining planning consent.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Breakey & Nuttall. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Breakey & Nuttall for full details and further information.