Retail premises for saleFormer Wilko, Lowther Street, Whitehaven, Cumbria CA28
Local area information
- St James' CofE Infant and Nursery School 0.3 miles
- St James' CofE Junior School 0.3 miles
- Whitehaven 0.4 miles
- Corkickle 0.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Suitable for A1 retail, bulky goods, leisure, food retail convenience or alternative uses
- Potential substantial redevelopment opportunity
- Total area up to 42,000 sq ft
- Highly prominent town centre location
- Potential for further on-site car parking
Whitehaven is a town situated on the west coast of Cumbria on the fringe of the Lake District National Park. The town has many Georgian buildings, a harbour and is an increasingly popular tourist destination with various events and festivals held annually. The area benefits from employment associated with the nuclear industry, "Britain's Energy Coast" and Sellafield have located most of their office staff in Albion Square in Whitehaven town centre.
Suitable for A1 retail, bulky goods, leisure, food retail convenience or alternative uses
Potential substantial redevelopment opportunity
Total area up to 42,000 sq ft
Highly prominent town centre location
Potential for further on-site car parking
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peill & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peill & Co for full details and further information.