2 Bed Modern Semi-detached House, a great First Time Buy or Buy To Let Investment Opportunity, (current rental Yield 6.3%), Comprises Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Re-fitted Bathroom, Driveway & enclosed rear Garden. Great Location for Train Station & Nearby Amenities - Viewing is essential to appreciate.
Situated towards the outskirts of the sought after Historic Market Town of Wainfleet, this Modern Semi-Detached House is located in a great position to offer ease of access to the nearby Train Station - with it's regular service into the popular East Coast resort of Skegness, whilst in the opposite direction Boston, Sleaford, Grantham & Nottingham. The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedrooms & a re-fitted Bathroom - all of which benefits from uPVC double glazing & electric storage heating as stated. Externally, a Driveway provides parking, whilst there is a lawned garden, with open field views to the rear. The property is currently occupied by a tenant - so would be a prefect investment buy, generating a monthly rental income of £575, approx. Yield 6.3%), which expires at the end of July 2019, however, earlier vacant possession is possible should a prospective buyer intend to be an owner occupier. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer & it's potential, which can be arranged by contacting the selling agent, Williamhbrown Skegness on .
Part-glazed entrance door leading to:-
Having wall mounted electric storage heater, stairs to first floor landing, textured ceiling.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.81m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted electric fire, TV point, under-stairs storage cupboard, textured ceiling, wall mounted electric storage heater.
Kitchen Diner 15' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.83m x 2.97m )
With uPVC double glazed window and part-glazed door to rear elevation. Having an extensive range of fitted base units with rolled edge work surface above, inset sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, further complementary wall mounted units, electric cooker point with extractor fan above, plumbing for automatic washing machine, part glazed door leading to covered rear entrance area with outside store.
Stairs from hallway to first floor landing.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.92m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, artex ceiling, walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 9' ( 4.14m x 2.74m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling, wall mounted storage heater.
The property is approached via a driveway providing parking. The front and side gardens are laid to lawn. To the rear of the property the majority of the garden is laid to lawn with open fields to the rear.
The property is currently occupied by a tenant - so would be a prefect investment buy, generating a monthly rental income of £575, approx. Yield 6.3%), which expires at the end of July 2019, however, earlier vacant possession is possible should a prospective buyer intend to be an owner occupier. Please contact the selling agent for further details on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.