Land for sale
Offers in region of
High Street, Austerfield, Doncaster DN10
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1302 378047 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Full Planning 16/01565/ful
- Land For Sale Within 1.5 miles of Bawtry
- Large Plots, Substantial Properties
- Courtyard Setting with Countryside Views
- Viewings via the agent by appointment only
Currently run as a successful B&B business for several years, set in approximately 2 acres of land. Impressive plot with Full planning permission 16/01565/ful for 3 new dwellings plus cottage and barn conversion. Easy access to Bawtry with plenty of amenties and 7 miles from Doncaster.
Only by arranging a viewing can you appreciate the potential on offer here along with the location to which it stands.
Home Farm has the potential to either run as an existing successful business B&B or to convert the whole site into a fantastic development site, which has full planning permission approved for three new dwellings, one barn conversion and one cottage.
The whole site stands in an approximate 2 acres.
Barn One has planning permission to convert from a B& B into a three bedroom barn conversion.
Barn Two to be demolished with planning for a four bedroom house to be erected.
Barn Three also to be demolished which is beyond barn two where there is planning for two more five bedroom houses to be built extending into the country fields to be divided according to a builders specification. (type B on site plan) with not only extensive gardens, but also a paddock
The village itself has a popular village pub with excellent meals, countryside walks to the local reserve and a very busy social aspect, great for all ages of children to be involved. Bawtry is only 5 minutes away by car, with a wide array of facilities, a really bustling cosmopolitan market town, busy during both the day and evening. A1 motorway links are easily accessible and located within a 10 minute drive with links to both the M1 & M18.
The cottage which comprises of two lounges, two kitchens, a downstairs bathroom and an upstairs bathroom. There is also a downstairs shower room off one of the kitchens with a sink & toilet. There are two bedrooms, but also a third room upstairs which could be converted to a third bedroom or a bathroom . Externally the cottage has lovely cottage gardens to the front and a walled garden area to the rear which has two parking bays plus visitor parking space allocated for the cottage.
Current Barn - B & B
The front barn (Barn One) which has the fantastic potential as a three bedroom barn conversion for domestic use, currently used as a B& B. The adaption to convert the barn into a family residence wouldn't be of great expense due to the fact of the extensive plumbing re kitchen/bathroom /laundry areas that already exist. Also there is the external layout of the granary staircase on the outside of the barn leading to the upper floor level of the barn.
New Build - Type A
This plot is located beyond Barn One . Arranged over three floors with four bedrooms. A good sized lounge with an open plan dining kitchen. The property has a two car bay allocated and a garden area.
New Builds - Type B
The planning for these two substantial 5/4 bedroom detached houses is over three floors. The detached properties are very spacious with open plan kitchen/dining. (type B on site plan) with not only extensive gardens, but also a paddock.
These two houses have the extensive gardens/paddock well into the bottom field with boundaries extending to approximately 1.4 acres between the two houses.
There is also a horse field shelter within the field and also another shed on the other side of the field offering both houses outside external garaging/shelter/horse shelter.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right and follow the road out towards Austerfield. Go through the village past the Mayflower, where the property can be found on the right hand side just after The Mayflower Public House.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Bawtry, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all High Street property for sale