Well Presented 3 Bed Park Home Caravan on 'Cedar Lakes', South View Leisure Park with a range of on site facilities for owners/visitors. With Open Plan Lounge/Diner/well equipped Kitchen, Shower Room & 3 Beds with fitted Furniture. Externally with Veranda, Parking & Gardens...Great Holiday Home!
A Well Presented 'Prestige' by abi 36' x 12', 6/8 Berth, 3 Bed Park Home Caravan, situated on the 'Cedar Lakes', on the popular Southview Leisure Park, in the thriving East Coast resort of Skegness. This great Park Home offers well appointed accommodation comprising of an Open Plan Lounge/ Diner/ Kitchen area, the Kitchen being fitted with a good range of units & integrated appliances, whilst the main living area also enjoys a good amount of natural light via the numerous windows located throughout & fitted furniture, including sofa bed style facilities. The Hallway allows access to the 3 Bedrooms which also have the benefit of fitted furniture & a Shower Room offering a 3 piece suite. Externally, the property has a uPVC decking/veranda facility to the side elevation, allowing for ease of access & a pleasant external seating area in order to enjoy the surroundings, including the pleasant adjacent grounds & during warmer months, making an ideal area for socialising. With off road parking provision adjacent & an additional parking area close by, the Park Home Caravan is located close to a communal recreational Park area, whilst South View itself offers a variety of facilities to owners & their visitors including a Leisure Centre with Swimming Pool, Gym & Sauna/Spa, Entertainment Complex with Bar & Restaurant, Fishing Lakes & Golf course, on site Shops, Launderette & Children' Play Areas etc. Ready to move into today - a viewing is utterly essential to fully appreciate.
Open Plan Lounge/ Diner 13' 7" x 14' 10" ( 4.14m x 4.52m )
Which has a triple aspect on account of the 4 double glazed windows which are set to 3 elevations, the area has the benefit of fitted window seating to 3 sides, which also doubles up as a pull out Bed facility. There are various fitted furniture units, including a wall unit with a cupboard and shelf storage, a fitted corner unit, ideal to accommodate a TV, Stereo etc., which also had additional shelving and cupboard storage, other furniture included comprises of a coffee table, circular table and 3 stools, whilst also included in the sale are window dressings and ceiling lighting, with open access into;
Kitchen 9' 3" max. Into recess x 7' 9" ( 2.82m max. Into recess x 2.36m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with work top areas over and splash back facilities, with a 1 1/4 inset sink with mixer taps over, an integrated lpg fired double oven with hob over, complimentary hob splash back and extractor fan above, space for appliances, with a Fridge and Microwave oven also being included in the sale, as well as the lpg oven itself. The Kitchen has natural light on account of the double glazed window to the side elevation and has additional space for appliances. A door leads off the Kitchen and into;
With a double glazed access door with an opaque inset panel, airing cupboard which incorporates the wall mounted central heating boiler, an electric heater and doors to;
Bedroom 1 6' 5" min x 9' 5" ( 1.96m min x 2.87m )
Which comes equipped with a double bed, useful wall shelving facilities, a double glazed window, electric heater, useful wall cupboards and a wardrobe facility which incorporates lighting and a mirror.
Bedroom 2 7' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.70m )
Which is set out as a twin room, with 2 x 6' x 2' Beds, fitted wardrobe and an accompanying wall cupboards for storage, electric wall heater and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.60m )
Which is set out as a twin room, with 2 x 6' x 2' Beds, fitted wardrobe and an accompanying wall shelving for storage, a wall mounted fitted mirror, an electric wall heater and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with a glass door and a mains shower therein, electric panel heater, wall mirror, feature flooring and a double glazed opaque window.
The property has a practical Upvc Veranda area, which allows access and a great area to use for entertainment or 'Alfresco' Dining and in which to relax during warmer months, which includes outside lighting. The area surrounding the Caravan incorporates space for lpg Gas bottle storage, a useful low level storage hut, adjacent to which is a low maintenance paved area which has the benefit of a conifer style screen offering a degree of Privacy from the road. The Caravan is located close to the communal Recreation Green and thus has a pleasant aspect, a great area in which to entertain the children. Parking facilities are available immediately adjacent to the caravan itself with a further communal Parking area located close by for additional visitor parking if required. The Caravan is also located close to a landscaped Lake area, which has beautifully maintained grounds as an accompaniment and prospective buyers will be particularly impressed on viewing of the great setting this caravan enjoys.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
Please contact the branch for further information relating to annual pitch and transfer fees. The Vendors are including in the sale fixtures and fittings as stated, but will be excluding personal effects and some electrical items.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.