Aveton Gifford, Kingsbridge TQ7
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1548 389954 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Small area of amenity land
- Tucked away location
- Road access
- Potential for various uses (stp)
- Wildlife/conservation habitat
- For Sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior)
Directions From the nearby hamlet of St Anne's Chapel, follow the road to the tidal road, for about half a mile and take the first available left. Proceed down this hill into the valley (this being the back road towards Aveton Gifford) and the land will be found at the bottom of the hill, just after the bridge, on the right hand side.
Situation The land is situated between the villages of Bigbury and Aveton Gifford, in the South Hams area of South Devon. The town of Kingsbridge is about 5 miles away and Modbury town being a similar distance.
Grid reference: Sx 677473
description The land at Dukes Mill comprises a very small area of amenity land, that is accessed from the public highway on the north boundary and is bordered by a stream on the west boundary.
The land has in the past been used by the current owner as an educational site for cub and scout groups, but offers the potential for other uses (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent).
The full extent of the land is as approximately outlined in red on the site plan.
Services There are no services connected to the land, but there is a stream water supply that borders the west boundary.
Public rights of way There are no public rights of way across the land but there is a public right of way near the east boundary.
Sporting and mineral rights The sporting and mineral rights are all in hand and included in the sale of the land, as far as are known.
Guide price £5,000
method of sale The property is being offered for sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior) on Thursday, 12 October 2017 at The Crabshell Inn, Embankment Road, Kingsbridge commencing at 11:00 am subject to Luscombe Maye's General Conditions of Sale (available on request from the agent) and the Special Conditions of Sale appertaining to the property (see below).
General conditions of sale Luscombe Maye for themselves and the Vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract nor any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are without responsibility on the part of Luscombe Maye or the Vendor.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither Luscombe Maye nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. The successful buyer will be required to pay to the Auctioneers an Administration Fee of £950 plus VAT at 20% (or whatever may be the prevailing rate), payable at the same time as the deposit for each lot purchased.
7. Any intending purchaser is strongly advised to request from the auctioneers in good time prior to the auction A copy of the general conditions of sale.
Special conditions of sale A copy of the special conditions of sale relating to the property may be obtained from the Vendor's Solicitors, Messrs Wollen Michelmore, 10 The Quay, Dartmouth, Devon TQ6 9PT. Attention: Nigel Wilkie. Tel: e-mail:
The property is offered for sale subject to the special conditions of sale all of which will be set out in the legal pack.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Luscombe Maye. Telephone for details.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Luscombe Maye, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Luscombe Maye for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Aveton Gifford property for sale