This attractive double fronted detached residence has been enjoyed by the current owners for a number of years, and though it does require some updating, it offers deceptively spacious accommodation with character features, coupled with an attractive rear garden, making it a superb family home. The property benefits from three spacious reception rooms in addition to the breakfast room and cellar, and the generous living space is matched by the four double bedrooms and house bathroom. Early viewing is essential to appreciate the space and character on offer. The property briefly comprises;
* Steps flanked by the front garden leading to the enclosed porch
* Door with stained glass opening to the reception hall
* Reception room with large bay window, feature fireplace and built in Victorian style cupboards
* Reception room with large bay window, additional window to the rear, and log burner style gas fire
* Stairs off the hall down to the cellar which is currently used as a studio, having power, lighting and windows
* Inviting sitting room with Victorian style fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden
* Useful covered utility area with Belfast style sink, and door to the rear garden
* Interlinked breakfast room and kitchen. Breakfast room with fitted cupboards, space for appliances and door to rear garden. Character kitchen with space for Range style cooker
* Part Galleried landing with loft access
* Dual aspect Bedroom One with Victorian style fireplace and en suite shower room
* Bedroom Two with fitted wardrobes, desk/dressing table with shelves above and window overlooking the rear garden with window seat
* Bedroom Three with fitted wardrobes and dressing table
* Bedroom Four with Victorian style fireplace
* Generous family bathroom with airing cupboard and shelving, and Victorian style bathroom suite with roll top bath
* Rear garden comprising courtyard area to the side, with the patio continuing around the rear of the property providing various seating areas. There is a small pond, lawned area and established borders. There are three sheds and gated access at either side of the property. A gardeners WC adjoins the house. General information
The agent understands the property is freehold
The gas central heating boiler for the heating and water is housed in the Gardeners WC.
There is an additional emersion heater in the bathroom for the hot water. Enclosed porch
reception room one
16' 04" x 13' 00" (4.98m x 3.96m) (at maximum points) Reception room two
16' 04" x 13' 00" (4.98m x 3.96m) (at maximum points) Cellar
16' 05" (into window) x 12' 05" (5.00m x 3.78m) Sitting room
16' 08" (into bay) x 12' 05" (5.08m x 3.78m) Breakfast room
10' 04" x 9' 06" (3.15m x 2.90m) (not including cupboard & chimney breast recess) Kitchen
9' 11" x 8' 01" (to front of range) (3.02m x 2.46m) Utility covered side entrance
15' 08" x 3' 05" (4.78m x 1.04m) Landing
13' 11" x 12' 11" (4.24m x 3.94m) (at maximum points) En suite shower room
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.