An individual 2 bedroom detached bungalow with garage, parking and a pleasant south facing rear garden in a most convenient location - EPC Rating E (50)
* Farnham town centre 1½ miles, mainline station 2 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 9 miles, A3 6 miles, A31 500 yards M3 (Junction 4) 9 miles
* London 38 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many cafes, restaurants and shops. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, leisure centre and Farnhams historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, riding and cycling.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Heath End School, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Farnham mainline station serves London Waterloo within the hour. Access to the M3 can be gained via the A331 and the A3 can be joined at Guildford via the A31.
* Part glazed front door to:
* Entrance hall with dado rail.
* Sitting room - front aspect double glazed bow window, fireplace with tiled hearth, timber mantle over, double radiator.
* Kitchen - one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, roll edge work surface with further cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, four ring gas hob, extractor hood, electric double oven, Neff microwave, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, Quarry tiled floor. Access to loft. Door to:
* Lobby - double radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, wall mounted Glow Worm gas fired boiler, store cupboard to side.
* Bedroom 1 - front aspect, double glazed bow window, two built-in wardrobes, radiator.
* Bedroom 2 - rear aspect, double glazed window, radiator, outlook to garden.
* Bathroom - panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, frosted double glazed window.
* Front - brick paved driveway providing parking for two vehicles.
* Front garden - mature flower and shrub borders, pathway to front door enclosed by walling.
* Access to rear garden at both sides.
* Garage - timber double doors, power and light, personal door to rear.
* Rear garden - areas of lawn, mature flower shrub borders, covered seating area, enclosed and screened by mature hedging, shrubs and trees. Backing south.
* Timber workshop, outside tap.
* Services - All Mains Services.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR .
* Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.17 of £1,715.21
* Tenure - Freehold
Leave Farnham via East Street and continue on into Hale Road. At the Six Bells roundabout take the first exit left onto the Farnborough Road. At the traffic lights, go straight across and turn second right into Hale Reeds. Number 10 can be found along on the right hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
24th Apr 2018