detached chalet bungalow: This property has been much improved by the current owner and is ready to move into. The well presented accommodation comprises Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room and Cloakroom. Two first floor double Bedrooms, Study and Bathroom. Garage and gardens.
detached chalet bungalow: This property has been much improved by the current owner and is ready to move into. The well presented accommodation comprises Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room and Cloakroom. Two first floor double Bedrooms, Study and Bathroom. Garage and gardens. Viewing essential
having double glazed door to side, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge: 18' 11" narrowing to 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 5.77m narrowing to 3.63m x 3.56m )
'L' shaped having double glazed window to front with interal shutter style blinds, attractive fireplace with wood burner. Two radiators, TV point.
Dining Room: 13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
having double glazed windows to front and side with shutter style blinds, radiator, coved ceiling.
Kitchen: 18' 10" x 9' 4" ( 5.74m x 2.84m )
having a range of units at floor and base level, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. Space for range style cooker, breakfast bar. Wine cooler kickboard heater, recessed lights, coved ceiling. Two double glazed windows to rear.
Utility: 8' 10" max x 6' 7" ( 2.69m max x 2.01m )
having wall units, plumbing for washing machine, recessed lights, tiled floor, boiler supplying radiators and domestic hot water.
Having WC, wash hand basin, towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor, recessed light.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from Entrance Hall, loft access, doors to
Bedroom 1: 11' 11" max x 10' 6" to front of wardrobes ( 3.63m max x 3.20m to front of wardrobes )
having double glazed window to front with shutter style blinds. Radiator, Range of fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting. Sloping ceiling with eaves access. TV point.
Bedroom 2: 10' 7" min x 9' 10" ( 3.23m min x 3.00m )
having double glazed windows to side and rear with shutter style blinds, radiator, built in linen cupboard. Sloping ceilings, recessed lighting.
Study: 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
having double glazed window to side with shutter style blind, radiator.
having panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, seperate shower cubicle, vanity unit and WC. Extractor fan, recessed lighting. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Double glazed windows to rear and side with shutter style blind.
The property is set back behind a lawned foregarden with timber fencing to sides. Border to side inset with shrubs. Gravelled driveway leading to attached single Garage with up and over door. Pathway leading to side with wrought iron handgate leading to rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with patio area, lawned are with borders to side with shrubs and plants. Cold water tap.
From the Long Sutton office turn right and continue round into West Street. At the junction turn left into Station Road and continue for some distance taking the right turning into Delph Road and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.