A substantial semi detached property having been subject to a great deal of work by the current owner. Despite the conversion back to a residential property, the original care home specification remains and could be converted into a care home once again subject to gaining the necessary consent
A substantial semi detached property having been subject to a great deal of work by the current owner. Having been substantially extended to the rear and into the loft space for it's intended use as a residential care home and more recently back to a semi detached house.
Despite the conversion back to a residential property, the original care home specification remains and could be converted into a care home once again subject to gaining the necessary consents.
The property has a whole host of potential uses such as hotel/B&B subject again to gaining the necessary consents.
More details will be available shortly but either contact us for more information or check out the Vale of Glamorgan planning portal.
Enter via PVCu door into entrance hallway, access to staircase leading to first floor, wall mounted radiator, and access to all ground floor rooms
Study 10' 6" max x 5' max ( 3.20m max x 1.52m max )
PVCu double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator
Lounge 15' 11" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.85m max x 4.24m max )
Carpet laid to floor, PVCu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator
Kitchen 18' 11" max x 11' max ( 5.77m max x 3.35m max )
Fitted kitchen, range of wall and base units, open kitchen to lounge, built in electric oven and microwave, counter top gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, LED kick plates, laminate flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, PVCu part double glazed door to rear,
Dining Room 25' 4" max x 11' max ( 7.72m max x 3.35m max )
PVCu double glazed windows to side and front, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiators
From ground floor to first floor, PVCu double glazed window to rear, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator access to all first floor rooms and further stairs to 2nd floor.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.53m max x 3.07m max )
PVCu double glazed window to front, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator,
Low level Wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 11' max ( 3.40m max x 3.35m max )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, Wall mounted radiator, carpet laid to floor,
Low level WC, Pedestal wash hand basin
Bedroom Three 13' 2" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.01m max x 3.00m max )
PVCu double glazed window to front, Carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin
Bedroom Four 7' 7" max x 7' max ( 2.31m max x 2.13m max )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, laminate laid to floor, wall mounted radiator
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC
Bedroom Five 10' 9" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.28m max x 3.30m max )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator, laminate laid to floor
Wet room located on the top floor and comprises of shower and non slip flooring
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.