Offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Larger than average first floor flat, comprising of entrance hall with stairs leading to the accommodation on the first floor, landing, lounge, two double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. The property is in need of someTLC has a rental income of £525 pcm.
Larger than average first floor flat, comprising of entrance hall with stairs leading to the accommodation on the first floor, landing, lounge, two double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. The property is in need of some tlc and has a rental income of £525 pcm achievable with all relevant work being completed, generating a rental yield of 7.8% . The property is located within close proximity of local transport links to Cardiff City Centre and local amenities including shops, cafes and parks. Benefiting from double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
Entered via UPVC door in hallway, stairs leading to accommodation on first floor
UPVC double glazed window, power points, doors leading to:
Lounge 19' 9" x 17' 7" ( 6.02m x 5.36m )
UPVC double glazed windows, ceiling light point, radiators, power points, TV aerial and Cable point, Telephone point.
Bedroom One 15' x 12' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.86m )
Velux window, ceiling light point, radiator, power points, storage into eaves
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 11' 4" ( 3.71m max x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed windows, ceiling light point, power points, radiators
Kitchen 11' x 5' 10" with recess ( 3.35m x 1.78m with recess )
Range of base units with work surface over, fitted electric cooker, electric hob and cooker hood, drainer sink with mixer taps, UPVC double glazed window to side, extractor fan, power points
Panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, UPVC obscured double glazed window.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.