Four bedroom detached house situated in the sought after location of Hedge End close to local shops and amenities, transport links and motorways. The property benefits from flexible living accommodation split over four floors. Viewings highly recommended!
wow! Call Fox & Sons now on to view this stunning detached property to fully appreciate everything it has to offer.
Oak wood front door leading to entrance hall, Karndean flooring, cupboard and oak stairs case leading to the lower levels of the property.
Wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and tiled in the principle areas.
Kitchen 17' 6" max x 16' 3" max ( 5.33m max x 4.95m max )
Four double glazed windows to the front, side and rear elevations, stainless sink/drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, quartz work surfaces, kitchen island/ breakfast bar, integrated neff dishwasher, wine fridge, space for a range style cooker and extractor hood, space for a fridge/freezer, radiator, door to utility room and a spiral staircase leading to family room.
Utility Room 6' 9" max x 5' 10" max ( 2.06m max x 1.78m max )
A range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink, cupboard space, shelving and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge 17' 1" max x 14' 4" max ( 5.21m max x 4.37m max )
Four velux windows to the side elevations, bi folding doors to the rear elevation leading to a balcony which overlooks the garden and radiator.
Sloping ceiling with velux windows to both sides and a double glazed feature window with planation shutters, fitted cupboards and radiator.
Lower Ground Landing
Oak double winding stair case leading to landing, double glazed window to the side elevation, airing cupboard housing the Worcester combination boiler and stella flow duplex water cylinder and doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 2" plus wardrobe x 14' 5" max ( 4.62m plus wardrobe x 4.39m max )
Bi folding doors to a balcony with views over the garden, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, walk in shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled to all principal areas and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.29m max x 4.09m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevation, double glazed door to side providing addition private access, radiator and door to the Jack & Jill bathroom
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Double glazed obscure window to the side elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap, heated towel rail and tiled in the principle areas.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.94m max x 3.20m max )
double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, radiator and door to:
Double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, wash hand basin with water fall mixer tap, low level wc, double walk in shower and tiled in the principle areas.
Stairs from lower ground floor that lead to further hallway with under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the side elevation and door to:
Garden Room/ Bedroom Four
This room can be found on the garden level which could provide flexible usage as either a forth bedroom or extra living space, double glazed French doors opening to the sun terrace with decking and stairs down to the main garden.
Garage and off road parking.
Enclosed by timber fencing, decked area, mainly laid to lawn with tree and shrub borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.