Guide Price - £360,000 - £380,000 A stunning house of fine proportions, exacting standards and specification with a range of versatile accommodation over two floors enjoying a fine position within the heart of Aughton. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this perfect family home.
Guide Price £360,000-£380,000 - An outstanding and unique five bedroom detached residence which epitomises understated style and elegance. Generously proportioned and well-presented throughout, this delightful family home nestles within this much sought after location in Aughton. A fine and deceptively spacious property with a range of versatile accommodation over two floors. If entertaining is your thing then the exceptional entrance hall with trifolding doors to dining room and formal lounge will be sure to impress. This property has been elegantly refurbished over the years and offers many delightful features complemented by a contemporary twist. The property is an ideal family home with the potential to work from home. A viewing is strongly recommended.
With a tiled floor and access to the entrance hall.
An elegant and spacious entrance hall comprising of a gas central heating radiator, staircase to first floor landing and useful under stair storage space
Dining Room 9' 8" x 11' 9" ( 2.95m x 3.58m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and tri-folding doors to entrance hall, which could be opened to provide a further entertainment space.
Lounge 13' 2" into recess x 23' 1" into bay max ( 4.01m into recess x 7.04m into bay max )
Spacious dual aspect lounge comprising of a double glazed bay window allowing plenty of light into the room, two gas central heating radiators and French doors leading onto the rear garden. The focal point of the lounge has to be feature fireplace incorporating surrounds
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.53m )
Modern fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall, base units and display cabinets incorporating work surfaces, inset sink with mixer tap and complementary splash back tiling. The room offers a Range cooker with chimney style extractor above, space for further appliances such as a dishwasher. There is a double glazed window, laminate wooden effect flooring, kick space heater spotlight and feature colour effect lighting.
With gas central heating radiator and access to the office, utility room, breakfast kitchen and garage.
Utility Room 12' 1" into door recess x 7' 7" ( 3.68m into door recess x 2.31m )
Featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating works surfaces, part tiled walls, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, laminate wood effect flooring and space for appliances such as a washing machine. There is a gas central heating radiator and door giving access to downstairs WC and door to outside.
With WC, spotlights to the ceiling, part tiled walls, vanity sink unit, double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Office 11' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.79m )
With two double glazed windows, gas central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling and laminate wood effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Providing loft access, access to further accommodation and features a double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 18' ( 4.01m x 5.49m )
Spacious master bedroom comprising of three double glazed windows providing plenty of light, two gas central heating radiators and door to en suite shower room.
En suite shower room comprising of a shower enclosure, double glazed window, WC, vanity sink unit, complementary tiling and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 17' 7" x 14' 4" ( 5.36m x 4.37m )
With double glazed window, spotlights to the ceiling, two gas central heating radiators, laminate style flooring and French doors opening out onto the feature balcony.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' into recess x 11' 6" ( 3.35m into recess x 3.51m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bathroom suite comprising of a corner Jacuzzi style bath, shower enclosure, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window, complementary part tiled walls, chrome towel rail and a useful storage cupboard.
The property boasts and impressive plot featuring an extensive and attractive rear garden enjoying a large paved patio area leading to a generous sized lawn incorporating a variety of mature plants and shrubs, summer house, green house and access to second garage/work shop.
To the front of the property there is an extensive gated driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles leading to the garage. The garage provides access through to the second garage/workshop. This excellent space would offer great potential for business use. To the rear of the garage there is also a tool shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.