****Ideal investment**** This two bedroom, detached park home in the popular Solent Breezes Park in Warsash. A viewing of this property is highly recommended to avoid dissappointment!
****do not miss **** This two bedroom, detached park home in the popular Solent Breezes Park in Warsash. Well presented and spacious, this property would be an ideal investment or seaside retreat, complete with off road parking, en-suite shower room to the master bedrooms and a 'Jack and Jill' bathroom,
A viewing of this property is highly recommended to avoid dissappointment!
Utility Area 7' 6" max x 5' 3" max ( 2.29m max x 1.60m max )
Matching wall and base units with worktops over, built in cupboard, tile effect flooring, radiator, door leading to:
Lounge/kitchen 20' 5" max x 19' 3" max ( 6.22m max x 5.87m max )
Lounge - Windows to front and side elevations, electric fireplace, carpeted lounge area, radiators,
Kitchen -tile effect flooring in kitchen area, matching wall and base units with worktops over, inset charging points, one and a half sized sink with drainer, gas oven and hob, extractor fan.
Carpeted, radiator, cupboard housing boiler, doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 10' 8" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.25m max x 2.90m max )
Window to side elevation, walk in wardrobe, radiator, carpeted.
Obscured window to side elevation, shower cubicle, extractor fan, W/C, shaver point, tile effect flooring
Bedroom 2 9' max x 9' 6" max ( 2.74m max x 2.90m max )
Window to side elevation, walk in wardrobe leading to bathroom, radiator, carpeted
Window to side elevation, radiator, 'P' shaped bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver unit, W/C.
Mainly laid lawn surrounding property, off road parking to side, recently installed decking to front
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.