superb 3 Bed Caravan situated on the popular Southview Leisure Park with swimming pool, Gym, Sauna/Spa, Bar, Restaurant, fishing lakes, golf course, shops, Launderette & Kids Play Areas - Accommodation comprises of open plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen, Shower Room & Sep. WC - great holiday home!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this 3 Bed Caravan, situated on the popular Southview Leisure Park in the thriving East Coast resort of Skegness. The Park offers a variety of facilities to owners & their visitors including a Leisure Centre with Swimming Pool, Gym & Sauna/Spa, Entertainment Complex with Bar & Restaurant, Fishing Lakes & Golf course, on site Shops, Launderette & Children's Play Areas etc. The Accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance Hallway, Lounge/Diner with fitted seating & a table with 2 chairs, open access to the Kitchen with good appliance space & lpg gas cooker, Shower Room, Separate WC & 3 Bedrooms with associated furniture. Externally the property has Off Road Parking & Lawned areas ideal for enjoying in the warmer months. A viewing of this Great Holiday Home is highly recommended in order to appreciate all it has to offer, please call the selling agent William H Brown on today.
Lounge Diner 9' 9" max to wall x 11' 7" to door ( 2.97m max to wall x 3.53m to door )
Accessed via a double glazed side entrance door having fitted seating area, table with two chairs, two wall cupboards for additional storage, windows to the front and sides allowing for ample amounts of natural light to enter the room, gas lpg gas fire creating a focal point to the room and an electric wall heater. The Lounge Diner allows open access into;
Kitchen 7' 3" max x 7' 3" ( 2.21m max x 2.21m )
Having a double glazed window to the side again allowing for natural light to fill the room, a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and inset sink with mixer taps over, lpg cooker, open shelving, good appliance space and open access to;
Door with inset opaque panel to the side elevation allowing access into the property, store cupboard incorporating the wall mounted boiler and doors leading to the following rooms;
Having an opaque window to the side elevation, wash hand basin with mixer taps over, shower cubicle with shower there in and practical shelving.
Opaque window to the side elevation and low flush WC.
Bedroom One 9' 9" max to wall include robe x 6' 1" min plus door recess ( 2.97m max to wall include robe x 1.85m min plus door recess )
Comprising of an electric wall heater, window, double bed with overhead wall and base cupboards creating a bed recess, wardrobe allowing for additional storage and wall mounted mirror.
Bedroom Two 4' 10" max x 6' ( 1.47m max x 1.83m )
Window to the side elevation creating ample amounts of natural light, electric wall heater, ideal wall cupboards for storage and bedside shelves.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" max x 5' 6" ( 2.11m max x 1.68m )
Having a electric wall heater, window to the side elevation allowing for ample amounts of light, wall cupboards for storage and bedside shelves.
Having off road parking and lawn areas ideal for those wishing to sit out and enjoy the weather in the warmer months.
Please contact the branch for further information relating to annual fees on .
Please call William H Brown on to arrange a viewing at the earliest opportunity.
See Multi Map Illustrations.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.