Looking for a three bed family home in Buckley, large lounge & dining room, it needs a lick of paint and some general love and care but it is in fundamentally sound condition and represents an excellent starting point towards a comfy home or profitable rental property….…this really is the NewHome4U
Come to our office for free Independent mortgage advice or just email or even ‘call': Do you like the photos? Well may be you would you like to view this home personally…..the good thing about NewHome4U is, we open 7 days a week and we’re physically in the office 4U just so that you can, ‘’like no other estate agent in Mold’
Situated close to the centre of Buckley, within an easy walk of all the shops, supermarkets and general amenities this home really is in an enviable location. For those needing to commute for work purposes, Buckley is conveniently sited for access to all the major road networks and, with the delights of Mold moments away by car and even easily accessible by bus which these days is a real novelty, it is equally well placed for social purposes.
Quite a broad road allows for easy parking to the front of the home, while further parking is available to the rear in a public area accessed via a gate in the back fence. There is a lawn to the front alongside which a path runs up to the semi glazed UPVC front door. Stepping into the hall we find a light wood laminate floor, with the staircase in front of us while to our right, lies the door into the lounge.
Or to be more accurate, this is a lounge/diner separated by an archway. Closer examination reveals this to be constructed of stud walling and thus, its removal would be a simple matter and would have the effect of really opening the room up into a very sizeable space. A large picture window provides plentiful light to the front, while a large set of French doors to the rear open into the conservatory. It must be said that the door locks on this require attention.
The conservatory itself is not huge. Square in shape it offers a ceramic tiled floor and a sliding patio type door to one side. Stepping through into the garden reveals that the seals around the conservatory where it attaches to the brickwork also could be improved but is not yet beyond redemption. There is a flagged area between the home and the slightly raised lawn which would welcome a summer BBQ – and who wouldn’t? A flagged path leads to the bottom of the garden where we find an enclosed storage area for wheelie bins and adjacent to this a substantial wooden garden shed.
Ok, back inside and another door off the dining room area leads into the kitchen. This is the room perhaps most in need of attention, or am I being too picky? It contains everything necessary, hob, oven, space for large fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine so if finances were tight, any renovation here could be done at leisure as and when possible. Alternatively, with it being quite a compact room a full kitchen replacement probably would not break the bank and would certainly add to the home’s appeal.
Climbing the stairs, we find straight in front of us is the bathroom. Initially not very inspiring it is none the less functional, with floor to ceiling tiles in good condition. The suite unsurprisingly comprises pedestal hand basin, lavatory and, this comes a bit out of the blue, a spa bath. How the other half live eh? As if that were not enough, there is also a mains power shower over the path fed directly from the gas combi boiler.
Adjacent to here and also facing the rear of the home is the back bedroom. This is a very comfortably sized double room with ample space for a very substantial free standing wardrobe along with the other furniture and bed (obviously).
Backing onto this room is the front master bedroom. If anything a little larger and overlooking the front garden and road, this scores in the space stakes by offering a large walk-in linen storage cupboard which could easily be transformed into a capacious fitted wardrobe.
And finally, we have the third bedroom. In common with the vast majority of this style of homes, this is most definitely a single room but in no way could it be called mean. Yes, there is the expected box intruding into one corner to accommodate the rise of the stair well but a bed would still fit between here and the window. Furthermore, it the box itself was incorporated into the base of a fitted wardrobe or set of cupboards there would be no lack of storage, making for a very comfy room.
Lounge: (4.0 x 4.0 (13'1" x 13'1"))
Dining Room: (2.9 x 2.9 (9'6" x 9'6"))
Kitchen: (2.9 x 1.9 (9'6" x 6'2"))
Master Bedroom: (4.0 x 3.1 (13'1" x 10'2"))
Bedroom Two: (3.1 x 2.9 (10'2" x 9'6"))
Bedroom Three: (2.9 x 1.9 (9'6" x 6'2"))
Family Bathroom: (1.9 x 1.7 (6'2" x 5'6"))
Council tax band: C (Flintshire)
electric & gas bills: (to be confirmed)
water bill: (to be confirmed)
Photos are taken with a wide angle camera so please look at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we don’t want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this would make an ideal basis for a small refurbishment project resulting in a very desirable home or, for very little expense could be transformed into a profitable rental property. Either way, what you would be getting is a fundamentally sound ex-local authority home, (from the days when ‘Council Built’ actually meant ‘Properly Built’), that offers you a deal of choices. Whatever future you select for the home and whatever you do with it, will be enhanced by the thing you cannot change and nor would you want to: Its location. And we all know what they say about location, don’t we?
Now, ‘unlike most other estate agents’, we actually open 7 days a week and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want – but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing – call Remember to check out our genuine 5 ***** star google reviews that have been added by ‘real people like yourself’ – If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it won’t cost you a penny and we have over 30 years’ experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home – so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
Free ‘Independent mortgage advice’ – We open 7 days A week so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from love mortgages or just email or ‘call’: Are you thinking of selling your property – try NewHome4U – why?
1. We give you professional photos (not me with a camera!)
2. We are physically in the office 7 days A week & with the
3. Friendliest staff – so pop in for A cuppa and see
4. Premium listings on rightmove @ no extra charge
5. Featured property @ no extra charge
6. Free aerial drone video @ no extra charge (caa dependent)
7. Energy performance certificate only cost you £45!
8. Highest google rated agent in mold (& surrounding areas)
(if these aren’t reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then you’re right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ? )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Misrepresentation act 1967: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither NEWHOME4U Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property!
Unauthorised copy of these sales particulares or photographs will result in prosecution – please ask NEWHOME4U ltd for permission as we own the rights!