Offered with no onward chain, this first floor apartment has a balcony and two double bedrooms, within walking distance of local amenities. There are great road links to the M4 motorway network and Cwmbran railway station is close by.
Located within walking distance of local amenities, Llanyravon primary school and Doctors surgery this property is well positioned within the community. Just a short drive away is an abundance of shops and amenities at Cwmbran town centre where there are major supermarkets and Cwmbran Stadium leisure centre. The boating lake is situated within a few minutes walk and offers fabulous fishing facilities, playgrounds, skate park, boats for hire throughout the summer and coffee shop.
Accommodation includes covered steps leading to the first floor, an entrance hall with storage cupboard, kitchen, open plan living / dining room with doors leading on to a balcony, inner hallway, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
Covered staircase leading to a landing, with part opaque glazed door to entrance hall.
Ceiling light, telephone point, storage cupboard, doors to kitchen and living room.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 12' 3" ( 2.06m x 3.73m )
Front facing window, ceiling light, radiator, fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and floor mounted units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, space for cooker and fridge freezer, stainless steel sink drainer unit, storage cupboard housing wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler.
Living / Dining Room 9' 3" max x 19' 1" ( 2.82m max x 5.82m )
Side facing window, ceiling lights, two radiators, feature fireplace, sliding patio doors leading to a balcony, door to inner hallway.
Ceiling light, loft access, central heating thermostat, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 4" max x 8' 11" ( 4.37m max x 2.72m )
Side facing window, ceiling light, radiator, over bed storage, two storage cupboard with hanging rails.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.07m )
Side facing window, ceiling light, radiator.
Side facing opaque glazed window, ceiling light, radiator, panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.