A truly stunning park home with direct access to the beach, fabulous open plan living space, separate snug, 3 spacious outdoor decking/balconies, walk in wardrobe and a fantastic fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons.
Achieving a stunning level of detailing throughout this Rivendale park home designed by Pemberton Homes is truly a real home from home. From the moment you step through the front door this property will give you the wow factor. A stylish and modern open plan kitchen with integrated appliances and a spacious dining area that wouldn't look out of place in the show home of a new build site awaits you. The sumptuous Lounge with its superb styling and doors out to the decking is bathed in natural light; adjoining the lounge is a stylish snug perfect as a separate TV, hobby or reading room. The master bedroom as with the rest of the home is exquisite in its detail, fully fitted wardrobe/dressing area will have everything in its place and an attractive en-suite finishes off the room to perfection. Both bedrooms will accommodate either a double or twin beds and the main family bathroom is equally as high spec as the rest of this fantastic home. The pitched pan tile roof gives with sky lights gives a true feeling of quality craftsmanship and the delightful decked balcony areas allow you to enjoy the sun at all times of the day. Top quality fixtures and fittings and meticulous design means no space is wasted and the attention to detail is beyond comparison. This home is ready to be enjoyed from the moment you step in and is sold with no onward chain.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 7" ( 5.46m x 3.53m )
Tv port, double glazing Bi Folding doors, double glazed window to front, electric fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.78m x 3.56m )
dishwasher, fridge / freezer, gas hob, gas oven, cooker hood, island work surface, radiator, washing machine, sink / drainer unit, range of wall and base units, central heating boiler, double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front.
Snug/ Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.34m x 2.79m )
Double glazed door to side, double glazed Velux window, Tv port.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.76m )
Built in wardrobe, Tv port, double glazed door to side, radiator.
Vanity unit, shower cubicle, part tiled, WC, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, Tv port, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bath with mixer taps, vanity unit, W/C, extractor fan, shower, part tiled, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 places a number of obligations on both sellers and buyers to follow a set procedure when completing the process and we recommend using a solicitor. Sites often have requirements specific to the purchase of a property and to 'the site' in general, including paying the site owners commission. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves about any such requirements.
Further information is available from (or for Scotland from )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.