more than meets the eye with this great family home! In a superb location with easy access to solihull, with many highly regarded schools, the property is a fantastic find for a growing family and not to be missed so call the sales team to view on .
super popular road! This extended semi detached is a great buy, ann croft is a sought after cul-de-sac in sheldon! Close to shops and transport routes this property does not disappoint! Bigger than you think and being in such a good location this is just ready for a family so, call now on to view.
Via a gravel driveway providing off road parking and covered storm porch leading to:
Obscure UPVC double glazed door to front elevation, obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, telephone point, meter cupboard, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, ceiling light point, under stairs storage cupboard, staircase rising to the first floor landing and door to:
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.29m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, ceiling light point, wall light points, television aerial point, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and gas log burner style fireplace with granite hearth.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, television aerial point, laminate flooring and opening into:
Extended Kitchen 18' 5" x 7' 11" ( 5.61m x 2.41m )
A range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated double oven and four ring gas hob, ceramic floor tiling, wall tiling to under unit height, ceiling light point, further appliance space, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, central heating radiator and door to:
Utility Room/ Guest W.C
Ceramic floor tiling, wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled duel flush W.C, plumbing for washing machine, obscure UPVC double glazed door to front elevation and wall mounted central heating boiler.
Paved patio area, decked area, artificial lawn, detached rear garage accessed via a rear service road, fenced and shrubbed boundaries.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, staircase rising to the loft storage space and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 2" to wardrobe x 11' 6" ( 3.40m to wardrobe x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, laminate flooring and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" into bay x 10' 7" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, ceiling light point, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 8' ( 2.21m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, W.C, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity storage, panel bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, complimentary wall tiling, shower cubicle and two chrome heated towel rails.
Fully boarded with UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.