Well Presented 2 Bed Park Home Caravan Situated on 'Cedar Lakes' with stunning lake views, Located on the Southview Holiday Park offering a variety of facilities including a swimming pool. Accommodation comprising of 2 Bedrooms, Open Plan Lounge/ Diner/ Kitchen area, Shower Room & sep. En-Suite WC.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this 2 Bed Park Home Caravan Located on the Southview Holiday Park offering a variety of facilities to owners & their visitors including a Leisure Centre with Swimming Pool, Gym & Sauna/Spa, Entertainment Complex with Bar & Restaurant, Fishing Lakes & Golf course, on site Shops, Launderette & Children' Play Areas etc. A viewing of this property is highly recommended in order to appreciate all it has to offer, with Accommodation comprising of 2 Bedrooms, Open Plan Lounge/ Diner/ Kitchen area, Shower Room, separate En-Suite WC & Externally has off road parking & stunning views over the lake. Please call William H Brown today for further information or to arrange a viewing on today.
Accessed via a double glazed door with inset opaque panel leading into the Hallway, comprising of a radiator and a door leading into the boiler cupboard housing the wall mounted gas boiler. With a door leading into;
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 8' 2" ( 3.07m max x 2.49m )
Being fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units incorporating glass door wall cupboards, open shelf facility, integrated fridge freezer, chimney hood canopy set over the range style country leisure duo 75 cooker, inset sink with mixer taps over and a double glazed window allowing for natural light. Open access into;
Open Plan Lounge Diner 15' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.58m )
Having double glazed windows to three elevations creating a triple aspect and allows an abundance of natural light to enter and stunning views over the adjacent lake. There is fixed seating and a free standing arm chair, low level fixed corner TV facility with accompanying cupboards and drawers for storage, wall units incorporating two glass fronted corner units, radiator, built in low level corner shelf's, ample space for a Bistro style table and a focal decorative fire place which has an electric fire set within it and a recess incorporating a mirror. A vaulted ceiling creates an air of spaciousness and there are attractive ceiling roses and a double glazed door with an inset glass panel providing external access.
Bedroom One 9' 8" min to robe x 8' 8" max into bay ( 2.95m min to robe x 2.64m max into bay )
With a radiator, double bed, ceiling spot lights, good range of fitted bedroom furniture including bedside cabinets and corner open glass shelf display units above, fitted wardrobes incorporating a glass front and a double glazed box walk in floor to ceiling bay with double glazed opaque glass set to the bottom half and clear double glazing to the top half. With a door leading into;
Fitted with a wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror and a double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom Two 7' max x 5' 8" ( 2.13m max x 1.73m )
Having two beds, wall mirror, radiator, fitted wardrobe, corner cupboard units and bedside cabinet.
Having a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps over, wall cabinet, double glazed opaque window, extractor, radiator and a shower cubicle.
Having parking provision located adjacent to the caravan which itself is surrounded by attractive lawns with stunning views over the nearby lake.
Please call William H Brown on for further information or to arrange a viewing today.
See Multi Map Illustrations.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.