**chain free** semi-detached property** three bedrooms** two reception rooms** Spacious three bedroom semi-detached property in the popular location of Lakey Lane, Hall Green,
**chain free** semi-detached property** three bedrooms** two reception rooms** Spacious three bedroom semi-detached property in the popular location of Lakey Lane, Hall Green, The property in brief comprises; porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from central heating, double glazing (where specified), front and rear gardens as well as off road parking to fore.
Paved driveway, laid to lawn with mature border and wall to fore.
Double glazed double door to fore and double glazed window to fore.
Obscure single glazed windows to fore, wood door to fore, ceiling light point, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 3" plus bay x 12' 3" max ( 3.43m plus bay x 3.73m max )
Double glazed bay window to fore, fireplace, ceiling light point, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 6" max ( 3.63m x 3.51m max )
Single glazed window to rear, fireplace, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" plus door recess x 6' 8" ( 2.64m plus door recess x 2.03m )
Single glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for freestanding oven, plumbing for washing machine, tiled to splash prone areas, tiled floor, ceiling light point, radiator and wood door to rear.
Conservatory 12' 5" plus recess x 6' 5" max ( 3.78m plus recess x 1.96m max )
Obscure double glazed windows to sides and double glazed door and windows to rear.
Obscure double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" plus bay x 10' 7" plus wardrobes ( 3.48m plus bay x 3.23m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to fore, built-in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 5" max ( 3.63m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to fore, ceiling light point and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, semi-pedestal vanity hand wash basin, tiled to splash prone areas, ceiling light point and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level wc, walls tiled to half height and ceiling light point.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn with mature border, gated side access and enclosed by fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.