Calling all families! Viewings are essential for this four bedroom home, featuring conservatory, enclosed garden and double garage. The property has a ground floor wet room, as well as en-suite to master bedroom plus a family bathroom! View today to appreciate the spacious living accommodation!
Laminate flooring, radiator.
Electric shower, WC, wash hand basin, window to side aspect.
Lounge 19' 10" max x 12' 8" max ( 6.05m max x 3.86m max )
Laminate flooring, open fireplace, French doors leading to conservatory, window to rear aspect.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 2" max ( 3.56m x 2.79m max )
Laminate flooring, French doors to side aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 8" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.78m max x 2.95m max )
Wall and base units with work surfaces over, electric oven with cooker hood, integrated fridge and dishwasher, radiator, tiled flooring, window to rear aspect, single door to side aspect.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
Tiled flooring, radiator.
Carpet flooring, access to loft space, radiator, cupboard.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.78m max x 3.48m max )
Built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring, window to rear aspect, sloped ceilings.
Shower cubicle, WC, window to side aspect, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
Carpet flooring, radiator, windows to rear and side aspects, sloped ceilings.
Bedroom 3 16' 4" max x 17' 1" max ( 4.98m max x 5.21m max )
Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobe, window to front aspect, sloped ceilings.
Bedroom 4 7' 10" max x 10' 2" ( 2.39m max x 3.10m )
Carpet flooring, radiator, window to side aspect, sloped ceilings.
Bath, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, window to side aspect.
To the rear of the property is lawned garden which is enclosed by panelled fencing and features a pond and shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.