This immaculately presented detached Family house sits on a generously proportioned plot with large gated Driveway for several cars and spacious and private rear Garden. The property is situated within the highly sought after location of Chellaston and enjoys easy access to reputable Schooling.
This immaculately presented detached Family house sits on a generously proportioned plot with large gated Driveway for several cars and spacious and private rear Garden. The property is situated within the highly sought after location of Chellaston and enjoys easy access to reputable Schooling, major commuting links, excellent local amenities and Derby City centre. The superbly presented accommodation on offer, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and, in brief, comprises: Entrance Hallway, ds WC, Lounge, Conservatory, Dining room, Kitchen, five Bedrooms (two of which have En-suites), gated driveway for several cars, double Garage and enclosed rear Garden. Book A viewing today!
Composite grey pvcu & grp glazed front door leading to entrance hall with doors to lounge, w/c and kitchen
Wc 3' 1" x 7' 4" ( 0.94m x 2.24m )
Comprising of wash basin, toilet, radiator and a window.
Lounge 12' 4" x 24' 9" ( 3.76m x 7.54m )
A very large lounge with bay window looking onto the front and doors leading into the conservatory. A featured fireplace, quality cream carpet and spotlights give this a modern feel.
Conservatory 13' 1" x 12' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.73m )
A large Victorian style conservatory with tiled flooring and television point.
Dining Room 7' 10" x 16' 2" ( 2.39m x 4.93m )
Having double glazed window looking to rear, wall mounted radiator and engineered wood flooring.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 16' 1" ( 3.84m x 4.90m )
Having wall base and drawer units with worktop surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, stainless steel splash back, space for all white goods, built in gas cooker and extractor fan, spot lights to ceiling, double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator.
Bedroom One & En Suite 14' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.68m )
Having carpet flooring, central heating radiator, TV point, built in wardrobes and drawer units, double glazed window to the front. Having a matching suite comprising of a toilet, wash hand basin with vanity unit, walk in shower enclosure with mains shower.
Bedroom Two & En Suite
Having carpet flooring, central heating radiator, TV point, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear. Having a matching suite comprising of a toilet, wash hand basin with vanity unit, walk in shower enclosure with mains shower.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.41m )
Having carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window looking to the front. There is space for a double bed.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.29m )
Having carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window looking to the front. There is space for a double bed and drawers. There is built in wardrobes and spotlights.
Bedroom Five 9' 3" x 13' 6" ( 2.82m x 4.11m )
Having carpet flooring, television point, radiator and double glazed window looking to the rear. There is space for a double bed and drawers and there are built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 11' x 8' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.62m )
Having a matching four piece suite comprising of a corner bath, walk in double shower, vanity style wash hand basin with built in toilet, heated towel rail, airing cupboard, double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a gated access which leads to a large driveway providing parking for several cars. The driveway incorporates access to front entrance door, access to the rear of the property from either side along with a front lawn and boundary walling and fencing.
Double Garage 16' 4" x 17' 3" ( 4.98m x 5.26m )
A large double garage with electric doors and lighting. There is plenty of space for two cars as well as storage.
To the rear of the property there is a large garden which mainly laid to lawn and incorporates patio area, well stocked flowerbeds and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sunlight
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.