William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this spacious five bedroom detached family home arranged on three floors within this modern courtyard development and benefiting from a double garage and parking and situated within walking distance to the village high street shops and rail station
Situated within the popular village of Roydon with its High Street amenities and mainline station this five bedroom detached property, which is arranged onto 3 floors, offers great features internally and externally. The property comprises of a downstairs cloakroom, spacious family lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room, en suite shower room to master bedroom. Externally the property benefits from a double garage with two doors and ample off street parking to front. An internal viewing is a must.
Main double glazed front door leading to:
With stairs to first floor, two storage cupboards and door to:
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink and vanity unit, tiled flooring, double glazed window and radiator.
Family Lounge 24' 5" x 9' 9" ( 7.44m x 2.97m )
Feature double glazed leadlight window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden. Feature gas fireplace, coving to ceiling, radiator, power points and TV point. Archway through to:
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
Laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, doors to hall and door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
With a range of wall cupboards and display units with ample work tops and breakfast bar, fitted gas hob with oven and extractor fan, sink unit, radiator, double glazed window to front elevation. Door to hall and door to:
Utility Room 7' 10" x 5' 3" ( 2.39m x 1.60m )
With wall cupboards, work tops, double glazed window and door to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, stairs to second floor, double glazed window and door to:
Bedroom 1 16' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.98m x 2.59m )
With double glazed windows to front and side elevation, power points, radiator, built in store cupboard and fitted wardrobes. Doors to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled double shower cubicle, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, double glazed window and tiled flooring. Partly tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 9' 11" max ( 2.72m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator. Built in wardrobe and fitted wardrobes.
Comprising a paneled air Jacuzzi bath with Aqualisa shower and shower screen, low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, tiled flooring and tiled walls, double glazed obscure windows and double radiator.
First Floor Landing
Velux window and door to:
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front and side elevation, built in mirror fronted wardrobes.
Bedroom 5 12' 9" x 14' 4" max ( 3.89m x 4.37m max )
With velux window and double glazed window, radiator, power points and storage cupboard.
As previously mentioned the property benefits from a double garage with two up and over doors, light and power connected, (measuring 17'7 x 17'2).
Rear garden with a paved area, lawned area with flower borders and garden shed. Outside light and outside tap. Side access leading to front garden being paved providing ample off street parking to front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.