***top floor apartment on the popular fellowes plain development*** This well presented home offers open plan living accommodation with two double bedrooms, en suite to master and bathroom. Offering a mixture of original features and modern fixtures and fittings this home has it all.
This top floor apartment is located within Alexandra House forming part of the Old Hospital development at Fellowes Plain. The property offers secure communal entrance with lift and stair access to the top floor where there is accommodation of entrance hall, open plan living / dining / kitchen area as well as two double bedrooms, en-suite to master and additional bathroom. The property offers character sloping ceilings, sash windows and modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites as well as offering allocated secure parking. Being offered with no onward chain internal viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Security entrance door to side aspect, mail boxes, lift and stairs to top floor.
Door to communal hallway, larger than average hallway providing space for coat rack, shoe storage as well as airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, electric panel heater, doors leading to all rooms.
Living / Dining / Kitchen 21' 5" x 9' 7" ( 6.53m x 2.92m )
Open plan room providing a light and airy space and a view across the Fellowes plain gardens to St Stephens Road. The Living area offers window to the front aspect, television, telephone, radio and satellite points and electric panel heater whilst the kitchen dining area also offers window to front aspect, electric panel heater and a kitchen comprising of fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, part tile walls, electric oven, stainless steel hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge / freezer.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 13' 11" max ( 2.95m x 4.24m max )
Two windows to rear aspect, electric panel heater, door to en suite.
Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, with mains fed shower, low level wc, pedestal sink, part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over with glass shower screen, pedestal sink, low level wc, parted towel rail, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
The property offers communal grounds and form part of the Fellowes plain development where there is also allocated secure parking.
From the William H Brown Unthank Road office proceed into Bury Street and at the top of the road take a left hand turn into Newmarket Street. At the junction take a right hand turn into Brunswick Road and towards the end of the road take a left hand turn into Thomas Wyatt Close where Alexandra House will be found on your right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.