3 bed flat for sale Eversleigh, The Esplanade, Minehead TA24
- St Michael's Church of England First School0.3 miles
- Minehead Harbour0.3 miles
- Minehead First School0.4 miles
- Cardiff Airport14.2 miles
Features and description
- Elegant First Floor Apartment With Sea Views
- Spacious Well Proportioned Living Accommodation
- Sea Facing Balcony - Refitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Double Glazed Windows - Gas Radiator Central Heating
- No Onwards Chain
This elegant and spacious converted first floor Edwardian apartment offers impressive living accommodation of over 135sq m, has been refurbished to a high and exacting standard and benefits from a good size balcony to enjoy the fabulous sea views over the Bristol Channel. No Chain.
This elegant and spacious first floor converted Edwardian apartment offers impressive living accommodation of over 135sq m, has been refurbished to a high and exacting standard and benefits from a good size balcony to enjoy the fabulous sea views over the Bristol Channel. No Chain.
Communal Entrance Porch
Double glazed doors to front and rear, double glazed windows to side, door to
Communal Entrance Hall
with access to communal cloakroom with low level W.C, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, stairs rising to first floor landing and door giving access to;
Private Entrance Hall
A spacious hallway with entryphone system, ample cloaks hanging space, period doors giving access to;
Sitting/Dining Room 20' 7" x 14' 5" ( 6.27m x 4.39m )
A wonderful light dual aspect room with double glazed sash bay window to front and further double glazed window to side, enjoying panoramic sea views extending from Minehead Harbour to Warren Point, feature period fireplace, picture rails & coving, radiator.
With double glazed sash window to rear, beautifully fitted with an extensive range of Cream shaker style wall and base level units complimented by ample granite effect worksurfaces, inset 5-ring range cooker with stainess steel cooker hood over, integrated concealed dishwasher and inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, under unit lighting, concealed gas fired combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, tiled surrounds, radiator, space for breakfast table, connecting door to Dining Room/Bedroom 3.
Master Bedroom 18' 5" x 14' 7" ( 5.61m x 4.45m )
An exceptionally spacious room with double glazed windows and door to front affording access to the balcony, again enjoying panoramic sea views, contemporary wall mounted fireplace, period picture rails and coving.
The attractive Edwardian style balcony provides a wonderful sitting area from which to enjoy the wonderful views.
Dining Room/Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 10' 6" ( 4.22m x 3.20m )
Double glazed sash window to side, period feature fireplace with tiled slips, cast iron fireplace and timber mantle, period picture rail & coving, radiator, with access from the entrance hall this versatile room is equally suited as a dining room or bedroom.
Bedroom 3/study 13' 3" x 8' ( 4.04m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, period picture rail & coving, radiator.
Refitted to a high specification with oversize fully tiled corner shower cubicle, high quality glazed enclosure and thermostatic mixer shower, built in vanity unit with woodblock counter, low level w.c. With concealed cistern and inset wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, chrome heated towel radiator, double glazed sash window to rear.
Accessed from the internal half landing with double glazed window to side, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and tumble drier.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Minehead. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Minehead for full details and further information.