An immaculately presented and highly spacious three bedroom link detached house with a one bedroom annexe, conservatory, garage and downstairs shower room in the sought after location of South Wootton. Internal viewings are highly recommended in order to appreciate the space on offer.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this very well-presented and spacious three bedroom link detached family home with a one bedroom annexe in the sought after location of South Wootton. The location gives close access to Kings Lynn and its amenities including shops, restaurants, the hospital and train station with direct links to London Kings Cross and Cambridge. The property itself comprises of an entrance porch/utility room, entrance area, lounge, shower room, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, one bedroom annexe with en-suite, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garage and extensive gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Entrance Porch / Utility 6' 5" x 8' 8" ( 1.96m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspect, worktop surface with base cupboard and space/plumbing under for washing machine, tiled floor, telephone point, power and light, aluminium double glazed door and window through to:
Radiator, laminate style floor, telephone point, door to shower room, door to kitchen/diner, opening out to:
Lounge 20' maximum x 18' 11" maximum plus entrance area ( 6.10m maximum x 5.77m maximum plus entrance area )
Two radiators, laminate style floor, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, gas fire to fireplace with yorkstone surround and mantle, double glazed sliding patio doors through to conservatory, UPVC double glazed double doors to decked area, door through to annexe accommodation.
Tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, hand wash basin, low level WC, wall tiling, radiator, tiled floor, extractor, spotlighting.
Kitchen / Dining Room 18' 6" plus door recess x 10' 5" ( 5.64m plus door recess x 3.17m )
Fitted kitchen with units at base and wall level, worktop surface, fitted oven and hob, cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, one and quarter bowl inset sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed windows to front aspects, UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed exit door, wall mounted gas heater, tiled floor, radiator.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 12' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.78m )
UPVC double glazed construction under a poly-carbonate roof, tiled floor, wall lights, door to rear, double doors to annexe accommodation.
(Bringing in approximately £6,000pa - transaction history can be provided if required)
Open Plan Kitchen / Living 13' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.64m )
Kitchen with fitted units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, stainless steel circular sink with mixer tap over, space for electric cooker with cooker hood over, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge, spotlighting.
UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted electric heated, UPVC double glazed french doors and window to rear, television point.
Opening to the bedroom and living space.
Bedroom 8' 8" x 8' 1" maximum ( 2.64m x 2.46m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window, wall-mounted electric heater, spotlighting.
Corner tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit, chrome towel radiator, wall tiling, extractor, spotlighting.
First Floor Landing
Half turn landing with UPVC double glazed window, first floor landing with access to roof space, cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 12' 9" plus built-in wardrobe ( 3.00m x 3.89m plus built-in wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, walk-in wardrobe with hanging rail.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 12' 9" maximum ( 3.00m x 3.89m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising of a 2/3 length bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment, hand wash basin to vanity unit with low level WC and concealed cistern, walk-in oversized shower cubicle with mains shower, extractor, spotlighting, towel radiator, wall-tiling, tiled floors, UPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a brickweave driveway leading to the garage and a gravelled parking area. There is a lawned front garden with hedging to boundaries and low maintenance borders.
Situated to the rear is an enclosed garden with an extensive decked area leading out onto the lawned garden. There is a variety or raised decked areas with planters. In addition there are further low maintenance borders and a water feature. There is an L shaped useful garden store and further garden borders. Finally, there is a raised decked patio for the annexe accommodation.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.