A detached bungalow at the end of a cul -de- sac with little passing traffic in the market town of Swaffham. The property has well proportioned rooms, comes with a long driveway leading to a larger than average garage/workshop. Is offered in good decorative order with feature gardens.
Being offered to the market is this three double bedroom detached bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac position. The accommodation is of a generous size with the kitchen being fitted with solid oak fronted units, extending into a dining room area with double glazed patio doors opening on to the rear garden. The accommodation continues with both an entrance lobby and an entrance hallway, pleasantly proportioned sitting room with a gas coal effect fire and recently fitted shower room. The bungalow has a long driveway providing ample off road parking for a number of vehicles, leading to a detached brick built garage workshop. Externally the bungalow is well set back form the road with a well maintained lawned garden. Externally the property has a mature garden with a green house, enjoying good levels of privacy. With UPVC double glazing through and gas central heating with a recently fitted combi boiler viewing is highly recommended. Within walking distance of Swaffham town centre and all amenities including both primary and secondary schools, supermarkets and smaller independent shops, doctors and dental surgeries a range of public houses and eateries as well as being within close proximity to of the A47, offering a route to nearby King's Lynn and the city of Norwich both having a rail link to London. This well designed bungalow is in an enviable located and is in neat and tidy order throughout, with some scope for modernisation and even extension (stpp) if required
UPVC front door with obscure glass double glazed inset window light leads into
Radiator, telephone point, brick archway leads through to
Radiator, textured ceiling, access to loft space which has a loft ladder and light, airing cupboard with slatted shelving. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom and small paned beveled glass doors to kitchen/breakfast room and lounge.
Lounge 15' 11" into chimney recces x 14' 4" ( 4.85m into chimney recces x 4.37m )
UPVC double glazed picture window, radiator with shelf above and a second radiator, brick chimney breast with three inset display shelves and with a living flame gas fire with back boiler for central heating and hot water, matching side plinth with stone effect top. Textured ceiling and coving, television point, two wall light points.
Kitchen/ Breakfast/ Dining 20' max x 14' 3" max, L shaped ( 6.10m max x 4.34m max, L shaped )
The kitchen area is fitted with a range of solid oak fronted matching floor and wall units incorporating six leaded light glass display cabinets two of which are double fronted onto the kitchen area and the dining area, these cabinets have solid oak shelving and under lighting, one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, electric cooker point, cooker hood, work surfaces incorporating a breakfast bar. Tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor in the kitchen area along with carpet in the dining area. Broom cupboard with shelf and automatic light. Suspended ceiling in both the kitchen and the dining room with inset lighting and speakers, UPVC double glazed window in the kitchen and in the dining room, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors with an outside awning, radiator, half UPVC double glazed obscure glass door to drive, telephone and television extension cables.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, textured ceiling, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.00m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, textured ceiling, telephone extension cable.
Two UPVC obscured glass double glazed windows to side aspect, low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit storage below, fully tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, tiled floor, fully tiled walls and radiator towel rail.
Externally the bungalow is accessed via a long concrete driveway running to the side of the property offering ample off road parking for several vehicles. The detached brick built garage/workshop is also accessed from this area with a wrought iron gate giving access to the rear garden. To the front the bungalow is well set back from the road with a well-tended garden mainly laid to lawn having a pathway leading to the front and side entrance doors.
To the rear of the property is a decent sized garden with enhanced privacy with hedged and walled borders. There is a paved patio area at the immediate rear, with a lawned garden beyond, mature set borders and further sun terrace/patio.
From William H Brown Swaffham office turn left and at the traffic light go straight ahead. Take the first turning left into Sporle Road and then a first right, then first right again into Longfields. Take a first left. The property can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by our For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.