**guide price £380,000 - £400,000** In the picturesque village of Finchingfield is this Grade II listed semi-detached cottage offering a wealth of character features in a stunning location.
The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Also benefitting from detached thatched barn/workshop, delightful rear garden, driveway parking and stunning views over fields.
Wooden door to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 9" x 15' 6" ( 5.11m x 4.72m )
Windows to front and rear, two radiators, feature fireplace with open fire, exposed beams, stone flooring, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Window to rear and side, door to rear garden, radiator, wood flooring.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.75m x 2.90m )
Two windows to side, radiator, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset butler sink, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, tiled flooring, exposed brickwork and beams.
Window to side, door to garden, radiator, tiled flooring.
Window to side, enclosed panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with unit under, fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 16' 3" max x 15' 8" ( 4.95m max x 4.78m )
Windows to front and side, radiator, exposed beams.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Window to rear, radiator, restrictive head height.
Window to side, radiator.
Low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with unit under, heated towel rail.
Off road parking for one car, gated side access to the rear, various flowers, trees and shrubs.
Extensive lawn area with a variety of trees, fruit trees, flowers and shrubs, stepping stone path, seating areas, enclosed by panelled fencing, detached thatched barn/workshop with power connected, greenhouse and summer house to remain.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.