Situated on the edge of Cheddar with a quiet development sits a fantastic detached four bedroom home. Fully equipped for any family, this property has a double garage, driveway parking, ample reception space and charming features.
Cheddar is a large village and civil parish in the Sedgemoor district of the English county of Somerset. It is situated on the southern edge of the Mendip Hills, 9 miles north-west of Wells. The civil parish includes the hamlets of Nyland and Bradley Cross. The village, which has its own parish council, has a population of 5,755 and the parish has an acreage of 8,592 acres as of 1961. Cheddar also has three schools which is perfect for families.
The Village of Cheddar is well connected with a regular bus service running to Wells and Weston Super Mare. Bristol and Bath area also within a daily commuting reach, the nearest M5 junction is approximately 10 miles, and Bristol International Airport is approximately 12 miles. The closest rail links can be found at Highbridge & Burnham at approximately 13.3miles or Weston super Mare (mainline) at approximately 14 miles,
Recently fitted 3 year old double glazed front door, fitted radiator, stairs cupboard, fully fitted alarm system. Solid oak flooring
House alarm system - fitted (pin coded) Solid oak flooring
Study 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted radiator, telephone points x2, TV point, Solid oak flooring
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 3" ( 5.21m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted radiator, doors to dining room, open fireplace, Solid oak flooring
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
Fitted radiator, french doors, Solid oak flooring
Kitchen 12' 8" x 12' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.81m )
Fully integrated fitted kitchen including wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, door to utility room, sink and drainer with a filtered tap, room for one washing up bowl, stone work surface, electric eye level aeg oven, aeg gas hob, cooker hood, tiled flooring fitted radiator,
Utility Room 6' x 5' 8" ( 1.83m x 1.73m )
Fitted wall and base, door to the side, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine/ tumble dryer, boiler, recently fitted 3 year old back door.
Double glazed window to the side, W/C with slow closing technology, washing hand basin, splashback tiles and a fitted radiator.
Airing cupboard, loft access
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, fitted radiator, TV point, carpet flooring,
Double glazed window to the front, washing hand basin, extractor fan, W/C, heated towel radiator, shower cubicle, part tiling.
Bedroom 2 13' x 8' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, fitted radiator, TV point, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe, fitted radiator, TV Point.
Double glazed window to the rear, heated towel radiator, washing hand basin, extractor fan, W/C, part tiling.
Garage 17' 9" x 17' 6" ( 5.41m x 5.33m )
Power, light, up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.