guide price - £365,000 - £375,000 *viewings recommended* substantial four bedroom detached family home situated on a corner plot in the sought after village of harlaxton. Boasting a stunning conservatory, four double bedrooms and an open plan lounge and dining room. With potential to extend further.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale, this substantial four bedroom detached family house, built in a sizeable corner plot in the sought after village location of Harlaxton. Accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, stunning conservatory, four double bedrooms and large family shower room. The property boasts gardens to the front, rear and three sides with access to two garages.
Located in the rural village of Harlaxton, which lies on the edge of the Vale of Belvoir, set just off the A607 and positioned on the outskirts of Grantham. Harlaxton offers excellent access onto the A1 and benefits from its own amenities such as a village shop, primary school, 'The Gregory Arms' pub, a village hall, C of E Church and the magnificent historical building of Harlaxton Manor.
Entering the property through a solid wooden door into the entrance hall with open balustrade staircase to the first floor, window which is floor to ceiling, radiator, (parquet flooring) covered by carpet, coving to ceiling and doors leading through to the lounge and cloakroom.
Comprising of pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, radiator and part tiling to walls.
Lounge 18' 10" x 12' 1" max ( 5.74m x 3.68m max )
This open plan lounge leads through to the dining area, door leading to the hallway and also to the conservatory. Feature Adam style fireplace with open grate fire and solid wood surround. (Parquet flooring) covered by carpet, window to the front aspect, TV aerial point and two radiators. French doors leading to the conservatory.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
French doors leading to the conservatory, (parquet flooring) covered by carpet, coving to ceiling, radiator and further door leading through to the entrance hall.
Breakfast Kitchen 22' 7" x 10' 6" max ( 6.88m x 3.20m max )
Boasting a range of cream coloured units at both floor and eye level, with feature dresser unit and wooden worksurfaces over. Double Belfast sink with mixer tap. Built in double electric oven and induction hob with extractor hood above. Integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Windows to both rear and side aspects, two radiators and door leading through to the cupboard housing the oil fired boiler. Door leading through to the utility room and further part gazed door leading to the rear gardens.
Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and further space for tumble dryer and fridge-freezer.
Conservatory 23' x 12' 8" ( 7.01m x 3.86m )
This beautiful P shaped conservatory extends to the full length of the lounge and the dining room. Having two radiators and a storage heater, French doors with feature circular paving leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
This galleried landing has hatch access to the loft, radiator, coving to ceiling, door leading to the airing cupboard housing the water tank and shelving. Two windows to the front aspect and access to bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
This double bedroom has a window to the rear aspect with radiator under, TV aerial point and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 7" max ( 3.45m x 3.23m max )
This double bedroom has a window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted mirrored wardrobes to one wall and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' max x 10' 10" ( 3.35m max x 3.30m )
This double bedroom has built in wardrobes to one wall, window to the rear aspect, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" max x 7' 2" max ( 3.71m max x 2.18m max )
Window to the front aspect, radiator, telephone point and coving to ceiling.
Family Shower Room 9' 2" x 9' max ( 2.79m x 2.74m max )
Fitted Victorian style suite comprising of double width shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Decorative radiator and two windows to the side aspect.
Approaching the property, there is a double width block paved driveway to the front with lawned areas to either side. This can provide off road parking for approx. Four vehicles. The front gardens are very well maintained which are mainly laid to lawn with surrounding flowered borders and tall hedging. There is a wrought iron gate and feature wall leading to the rear of the property.
The rear garden is set to all sides of the property, which is mainly laid to lawn with mature flower beds and trees. Circular rose bed, feature paved patio area for outdoor furniture, greenhouse, vegetable plots and two wrought iron gates to either side of the property.
The garage has been split into two, which has up and over doors, power and lighting and also a water tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.