Fantastic opportunity to take a step onto the property ladder
*£56,000 for a 40% share*
Viewing is highly recommended
Excellent starter home
Top floor flat within a five storey building
Private off-street parking
Walking distance to Newcastle Gateshead’s vibrant quayside scene
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
472 page views
3278 page views
***Please quote TUB330 when enquiring.***
- What the owner says - “The apartment is situated within the quayside area of Newcastle and is within easy walking distance of the vibrant quayside scene, trendy Ouseburn area and city centre shops, bars and restaurants.
The main rooms of the apartment overlook the cityscape towards the River Tyne with views of the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art, the Sage and the Gateshead Millennium Bridge. The living room has a Juliet balcony which opens to the quayside skyline and gives a sense of living in the centre of everything.
The apartment is very peaceful as it is one of only two penthouse apartments on the top floor. As there are no adjoining apartments a lot of privacy is enjoyed.”
- Full description - Communal entrance lobby with lift to all floors. Entrance hall with telephone entry system for added security and peace of mind. Living room (3.2m x 4.7m) with French doors opening to Juliet balcony. Kitchen off (3.7m x 2.2m) includes integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Master bedroom (4.7m x 2.6m). Second bedroom (3.4m x 2.4m). Family bathroom (2.3m x 2.1m) has bath with overhead shower, glass screen, wash basin and WC. Laminate flooring laid throughout, with vinyl to the bathroom. Two large storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout. Communal gardens. Private off-street parking.
- Costs - price - £56,000* | rent - £218.50pm | service charge - £129.18pm** *This represents a 40% share of the full open market value of £140,000 **This includes: Sinking fund, management charge, building insurance and service charge. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- Eligibility requirements - The minimum household income requirement for this property is £20,172^. If you will be obtaining a mortgage you will need at least £2,800 in savings (i.e. A 5% deposit).
^If your deposit is more than 5% the minimum income requirements may be less. Please contact us for further details.
If you will be purchasing with a mortgage you must provide us with an Agreement in Principle (aip) to support your application. Evidence in support of your aip (or proof of funds if cash buyers) must also be provided. Further details available on request.
In order to apply you must be registered with the local Help to Buy Agent – neyh: You will need to provide your htb reference number (or approval letter) when completing the application process.
- General information - Tenure: Leasehold Lease: 125 years from 1 January 2015 Years remaining on lease: 121 approx. Approximate internal area: 58 sq. M. Local Authority: Newcastle City Council EPC Rating: B (82)
- Terms and conditions - ***Applicants must have a local connection to Tyne and Wear and be registered with North East, Yorkshire and Humberside. Priority is given to first time buyers.***
- Viewings - Viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Applications are only accepted from those who have viewed the property. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
Viewings strictly by appointment only – contact for more information
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Home Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Group for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.