Skip to main content

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Leasehold
  • Mid link bungalow
  • Front & rear gardens
  • Two double bedrooms
  • Recently upgraded kitchen
  • Shared ownership
  • Close to town centre

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 216 page views

Since listed: 2681 page views

Description

To be sold chain free this spacious bungalow is ready to view now. A shared ownership, you will purchase 70% of the property and Johnny Johnson will own the remaining 30% allowing those looking for a rarely available bungalow in the area to purchase at a fantastic price! Close to the town centre the property is well located for shops and amenities. Double glazed throughout the property is gas centrally heated and briefly comprises of; entrance porch, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear and open aspect garden to the front. Viewings recommended.

For more information on shared ownership:

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 77.8 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Cramlington 3.1 miles
  • Pegswood 3.6 miles
  • Bedlington Whitley Memorial Church of England First School 0.3 miles
  • Bedlington West End First School 0.3 miles

Local map of the area

Map View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Cramlington 3.1 miles
  • Pegswood 3.6 miles
  • Bedlington Whitley Memorial Church of England First School 0.3 miles
  • Bedlington West End First School 0.3 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in NE22:

  • £219,887
  • Price decrease

  • -£29,468
  • (-11.818%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £231,652
  • Properties sold

    43

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in NE22 is currently:

£589 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in NE22
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
16th Jun 2020 £75,000 Price reduced by £4,950
12th Jul 2019 £79,950 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Rook Matthews Sayer - Bedlington. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Rook Matthews Sayer - Bedlington for full details and further information.