Guide Price £280,000 - £285,000. This fabulous property has a range of character features and offers accommodation over three floors with six bedrooms, three reception rooms, a kitchen diner, fantastic open plan living, great for extended families and off-road parking. A rare and unique find!
A front facing exterior door takes you directly into a welcoming spacious entrance. With a front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, a radiator, stairs which rise to the first floor and access into the family room, kitchen dining room and cellar.
Lounge 18' 4" maximum x 15' 7" ( 5.59m maximum x 4.75m )
With a front facing UPVC double glazed bay window which provides excellent space for a seating area and a front facing double glazed window providing an abundance of natural light. This is one of the three main reception rooms which has a radiator, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring and a gas fireplace as the focal point of the room. There are double doors leading into the family room.
Family Room 19' 1" x 12' 11" ( 5.82m x 3.94m )
With laminate flooring, a radiator and open access to the dining room. This is the second main reception entertainment hub of the home.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 10' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.33m )
With side and rear facing UPVC double glazed windows and a rear facing set of French style doors. This is the third main reception room of the home.
Kitchen Dining Room 24' 8" x 10' 6" ( 7.52m x 3.20m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing exterior door which takes you onto the low maintenance rear garden. An extended kitchen diner with a breakfast bar, a wall mounted boiler, plumbing for a washing machine, area for a fridge and freezer, downlights above, a gas cooker point, coving to the ceiling, splashback tiling, a radiator and a range of high gloss effect soft closing units with work surfaces. Theres a dining area which makes an ideal entertainment space.
First Floor Landing
With access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 19' 1" into recess x 12' 11" ( 5.82m into recess x 3.94m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, a fitted mirrored wardrobe, spotlights and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 15' 8" ( 4.52m x 4.78m )
With two front facing double glazed windows, a radiator, a built in wardrobe and high gloss effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' maximum x 12' 2" maximum ( 3.66m maximum x 3.71m maximum )
With two front facing double glazed windows, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
An excellent spacious bathroom suite with a rear facing double glazed window, a low flush WC, tiled featured flooring, a radiator, downlights, a corner bath, a corner steam shower, downlights to the ceiling and an extractor.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 8' 7" maximum x 11' 6" ( 2.62m maximum x 3.51m )
With two front facing double glazed window, a radiator, a storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Five 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, a radiator, a storage area and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Six 18' 5" x 15' 3" maximum ( 5.61m x 4.65m maximum )
With a rear facing double glazed dorma style window, laminate flooring, a TV point, built in sliding mirrored wardrobes, spotlights, a central heating radiator, a stylish drop ceiling design with LED lighting and access to a storage area.
With a rear facing skylight window, a low flush WC, a hand wash pedestal basin, tiled flooring, plenty of storage and a radiator.
Storage Area 8' 3" x 5' 1" ( 2.51m x 1.55m )
This versatile room could be used as an additional study area or an office. With a rear facing skylight window, a radiator and built in shelving.
To the front of the property is an extensive block paved driveway and steps up to the front entrance. To the rear of the property is a block paved low maintenance rear patio garden and an outside storage building.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.