Set back from the road with field views and on a generous plot is the executive detached family home offering the next owners plenty of potential and room to extend. All with no onward chain
William H Brown are delighted to be selling this impresive non estate family home tucked away in the Village of Bracon Ash with excellent accesss to Norwich. Set back and nicely placed in a generous plot offereing ample off road parking, car port and garage as well as mature gardens to the rear. Inside there are 4 bedrooms and all of the living acomodation overlooking the gardens. No onward chain so call to book a viewing!
Double glazed door to front and carport, double glazed window to front, radiator, door to sitting room, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom, stairs to first floor
Sitting Room 21' x 11' 10" ( 6.40m x 3.61m )
Double glazed indow to front and side, double glazed french doors leading to garden, radiator
Dining Room 9' 3" x 10' 11" ( 2.82m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, archway leading to lounge and radiator
Kitchen 9' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen with range of base and wall units under work sufaces, double glazed window to rear, stainless steele sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, built in oven and hob, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, radiator
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and radiator
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to front, doors to all bedrooms, shower room and airing cupboard, radiator
Bedroom 1 11' 10" max x 12' 7" max ( 3.61m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear and side, built in wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 6" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.81m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom 3 12' 6" max x 9' 4" into door recess ( 3.81m max x 2.84m into door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom 4 8' 1" max x 11' 11" max ( 2.46m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator
Obscure double galzed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tied, loft hatch and raiator
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.