A well designed and modern detached bungalow set in a peaceful cul-de-sac on a fine plot convenient to all amenities
Key features include: * Reception hall with cloakroom.
* Fine sitting room opening into dining room.
* Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room.
* 3 bedrooms.
* Family bathroom.
Outside * Attractive and well screened gardens with garage and car port.
* Outside studio/study and store sheds.
General * Services - All Mains Services. Gas central heating. Double glazing. * Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR . * Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.20 of £2832.39 * Tenure - Freehold *EPC Rating - C (71)
Situation * The property is situated to the south of Farnham in the extremely sought after village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne green and an excellent choice of both state and private schools, including the highly regarded South Farnahm School. Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights and Edgeborough.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafes and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnhams historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* There are excellent opportunities within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
Location * Farnham town centre 2 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes) * Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes) * A31 2 miles, A3 7 miles, London 40 miles (All distances and times are approximate)
Directions * Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill. At the main crossroads and traffic lights, go straight across and down into Lower Bourne. After passing the village green on the left hand side, continue on the straight and turn right into Frensham Vale. The property can be found in a private cul-de-sac just a short way into Frensham Vale on the right.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Andrew Lodge Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Andrew Lodge Estate Agents for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.