**three double bedrooms** semi-detached** tudor grange catchment** two reception rooms** off road parking** garage** Well presented three double bedroom semi-detached property in the popular location of Charles Road, Solihull.
**three double bedrooms** semi-detached** tudor grange catchment** two reception rooms** off road parking** garage** Well presented three double bedroom semi-detached property in the popular location of Charles Road, Solihull. The property in brief comprises; porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom wc with three double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property also benefits from central heating, double glazing, garage, off road parking to fore and rear garden.
Tarmac driveway with mature gravel borders and fenced to side.
Double glazed double doors to fore and wall light point.
Obscure single glazed window to fore, wood door to fore, ceiling light point, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Low level wc, semi-pedestal hand wash basin, tiled walls and floor and ceiling light point.
Lounge 10' 7" x 14' 11" max ( 3.23m x 4.55m max )
Double glazed bay window to fore, ceiling light point, two wall light points and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 6" plus door recess x 10' 1" ( 4.11m plus door recess x 3.07m )
Double glazed double doors to rear, ceiling light point, two wall light points and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 4" plus bay x 6' 4" ( 2.54m plus bay x 1.93m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, stainless steel sink and drainer, hob and oven with cooker hood, tiled to splash prone areas, heated towel rail and archway to utility.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.82m )
Obscure double glazed window and door to rear, wall, base and drawer units, plumbing for washing machine/tumble dryer, tiled to splash prone areas, ceiling light point, radiator and door to garage.
Obscure double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 11" plus bay x 10' 7" max ( 3.94m plus bay x 3.23m max )
Double glazed bay window to fore, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 10' 2" max ( 4.11m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
'L' Shaped Room - 14' 8" x 8' 6" X 7' 10" x 4' 1"
Double glazed windows to fore and rear, two ceiling light points and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level wc, tiled walls and floor, airing cupboard, ceiling light point, radiator and extractor fan.
Laid to lawn with paved patio, mature borders, gated side access and enclosed by fencing.
Garage 17' 8" x 8' 1" max ( 5.38m x 2.46m max )
Up and over door to fore, wood door to rear, central heating boiler, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.