outstanding! Deceptive! A must view to appreciate! An absolute credit to the present vendors is this three bedroom semi - detached home in the popular Roseworth Estate. They have enhanced this home to the max with such care to detail. I encourage you to view to fully appreciate.
outstanding! Deceptive! A must view to appreciate! An absolute credit to the present vendors is this three bedroom semi - detached home in the popular Roseworth Estate. This home has been enhanced to the max with such care to detail. Briefly comprising of lounge, kitchen/breakast room which is open plan into extended dining room and TV/Snug area, family bathroom and manageable gardens. This is a corner plot and has a spacious frontage also. I encourage you to view.
Accessed via double glazed entrance door to front elevation, coving to ceiling and radiator.
First Reception Room 13' to recess x 14' 9" to bay ( 3.96m to recess x 4.50m to bay )
Coving to ceiling, double glazed bay window to the front elevation, in set coal effect gas fire with marble surround, telephone point, television point and radiator.
Kitchen 41' 7" maximum x 9' 4" ( 12.67m maximum x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, one and ½ bowl, mixer tap, sink and drainer, Spot lights to ceiling, double glazed French doors leading to the rear sun terrace, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation looking out into the garden, under stairs storage cupboard, integrated 4 ring gas hob, integrated dish washer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated oven, space for free standing fridge freezer, chimney style chrome extractor hood, high gloss tiling to floor, wiring for the kick board spotlights and plumbing ready in place for the ice machine from the fridge freezer.
Tv Snug Area
Dining Area 12' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.41m )
Double glazed door to rear elevation, two double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, television point and chrome sockets and switches throughout.
Accessed via stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side elevation and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 2" plus wardrobe space ( 3.51m x 3.10m plus wardrobe space )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, feature original fireplace, coving to ceiling and chrome switches.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" maximum x 10' 1" ( 3.45m maximum x 3.07m )
Coving to ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, television point and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 3" maximum ( 2.62m x 2.51m maximum )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, loft access which has a pull down ladder, insulated and part boarded, television point and radiator.
Suite comprising of P shaped bath with overhead waterfall style shower, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, low level WC, wash hand basin, chrome style ladder radiator, shaving point and extractor fan.
To the rear of the property there is decked sun terrace area, small lawned area, archway leading through to the side garden, pathway, pond, side access gate and to the front of the property there is paved driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.