Offered for sale is this well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow, with off street parking and a detached garage. Early viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the property on offer.
William H Brown are pleased to be the selling agent of this well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow, in the highly sought after location of Worksop. Being within walking distance of local shops and schools, this property is perfect for your next family home. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and conservatory, two bedrooms and family bathroom. To the exterior there is a driveway providing off street parking to the front and a lovely enclosed rear garden.With many desirable qualities early viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the scale of the property on offer!
With access through a south facing double glazed window, cupboard and boiler, radiator and loft access.
Lounge 16' x 11' 5" ( 4.88m x 3.48m )
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator, TV and phone point, coving, gas fire place with marble surround.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
With a front facing double glazed window, fitted kitchen, astrite sink and drainer with one and a half bowl, work surfaces, splashback tiling, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/ freezer, radiator and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
With uPVC built conservatory, windows surrounding the conservatory, laminated flooring and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' x 9' 1" ( 4.57m x 2.77m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, coving, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, coving and TV point.
With a south facing double glazed window, ladder radiator, electric shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiling and sealed floor.
With a driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars and a lawn with flower beds and shrubbery boarders.
To the rear there is a paved patio area, raised lawn and planted boarders.
Garage 19' 1" x 9' 3" ( 5.82m x 2.82m )
With power and lights, up and over doors, south facing double glazed window and a single glazed door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.