***perfect holiday home*** immaculate 3 Bed Willoughby Clear Water 40 X 20 Lodge, Situated on the Popular Southview Holiday Leisure Park in the thriving East Coast resort of Skegness - ready to move in to now! Pleasant Position on "The Meadows" with delightful views. Please call !
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this ***perfect holiday home*** immaculate 3 Bed Willoughby Clear Water 40 X 20 Lodge, Situated on the Popular Southview Holiday Leisure Park in the thriving East Coast resort of Skegness - ready to move in to now! Pleasant Position on "The Meadows" Development on the edge of the park, with delightful views over the impressive water feature. This Lodge has a contemporary open plan living dining kitchen, with the Kitchen being fully equipped with a range of integrated appliances, Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & Ensuite, 2 further Good Sized Bedrooms, principle Shower Room & off road owner parking adjacent.
The Park offers a variety of facilities to owners & their visitors including a Leisure Centre with Swimming Pool, Gym & Sauna/Spa, Entertainment Complex with Bar & Restaurant, Fishing Lakes & Golf course, on site Shops, Launderette & Children's Play Areas etc.
A viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate all this property has to offer, please call William H Brown on today to arrange a viewing.
Accessed via a double glazed entrance door with inset opaque glass panels, which allows access into;
Open Plan Living Kitchen Diner 29' 9" x 19' 4" Overall measurement ( 9.07m x 5.89m Overall measurement )
Having a vaulted ceiling to create a sense of spaciousness, with the benefit of the Kitchen being fully equipped with a range of integrated appliances, fridge freezer, dishwasher, integrated wash/dryer, double gas cooker with gas hob and stainless steal extractor over, integrated microwave all set within a range of cream gloss wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over with matching splash backs, inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps over, ceiling spot lights and feature flooring. The adjacent Lounge/Dining Area comes equipped with a six seater table and accompanying chairs, two seater sofas, various lounge side furniture and electric fire which is inset into an attractive fireplace surround, useful cloaks style cupboard which has within it good storage facilities and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, two radiators and enjoying three double glazed windows to three elevations creating a triple aspect allowing an abundance of natural light to enter the room and a double glazed patio door allowing access onto the adjacent veranda area with views over the attractive water feature. A door leads to;
Having a radiator and further doors allowing access into;
Having a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin with useful vanity store below, low flush WC, double glazed opaque window, wall light and mirror, shower cubicle incorporating a mains shower there in and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 2" max into door recess x 8' 6" ( 3.40m max into door recess x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed window, double bed, two bedside cabinets, radiator, wall mounted mirror and a door that leads into the walk through dressing area which is well equipped with a range of drawers, robe style hanging facilities, shelving, electric fuse box and further double doors allowing access into;
Having a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin with useful vanity store below, low flush WC, double glazed opaque window, mirror, shower cubicle incorporating a mains shower there in, extractor and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max to wall include robe x 8' 1" max ( 3.17m max to wall include robe x 2.46m max )
Having two single beds, two fitted wardrobes and a dressing style facility, wall mirror, radiator, double glazed window and two bedside cabinets.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" max x 8' 2" ( 2.90m max x 2.49m )
With a radiator, double glazed window, two single beds, bedside cabinets and wardrobe ideal for storage.
The property is set within landscaped grounds which are immediately adjacent to the lodge, comprised of lawned areas with accompanying parking facilities for the lodge owners and guests. Beyond the lawned areas are delightful landscaped areas including a water feature which offers beautiful views from the lodge and the current owner advises us that the veranda which currently spreads over two elevations of the lodge, can be included in the sale. The owner also advises that there is a metal storage shed which is adjacent to the lodge allowing for additional storage which is included in the sale.
Please contact the selling agent with regards to pitch fees etc. On today.
Please call William H Brown on to arrange a viewing at the earliest opportunity.
See Multi Map Illustrations.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.