Stunning Charles Church built executive home, Set in a quiet sought after road in Great Cambourne, Six double bedrooms, Utility room, Brand new and high quality bespoke kitchen with a range of built in appliances, Four large ground floor reception rooms, Large en-suite bathroom
Built-in storage cupboard, door to:
Stairs to first floor landing, door to;
6.71m x 4.78m. (22' x 15'8"). Windows to front, Bi-fold doors to Orangery, radiators.
6.28m x 5.17m (20'7" x 17'). French doors to garden, under floor heating, electric roof windows with automatic rain sensors, open to kitchen area.
Bespoke Luxury Kitchen
4.67m X 3.99m (15'4" x 13'1"). Brand new fiited with a matching range of base and eye level units with high quality resin worktop space over and contrasting glass splash, sink, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, two wine coolers, two ovens and microwave oven. There is under unit, floor and led ceiling lighting, window to side, door to;
Brand new and Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with high quality resin worktop space over, sink, space for washing machine and tumble drier, cupboard housing brand new Worcester Bosch boiler, door to side.
4.02m x 3.50m (13'2" x 11'6"). Window to side, radiator.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and WC.
5.00m x 3.15m (16'5" x 10'4"). Two windows to front, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor landing, door to;
6.29m x 4.63m (20'8" x 15'2"). Two windows to rear, range of built-in wardrobes included in the dressing area, radiator, door to:
Fitted with four piece suite comprising double tiled shower cubicle, bath, wash hand basin and WC, window to side.
5.06m x 3.23m plus dressing area. (16'7" x 10'7"). Two windows to front, two built in double wardrobes, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window to front.
4.84m x 3.19m (15'10" x 10'6"). Windows to front, radiator.
3.54m x 3.45m (11'7" x 11'4"). Juliette balcony to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with separate shower over, wash hand basin and WC, window to rear.
Second Floor Landing
5.01m x 3.81m (16'5" x 12'6"). Window to front and rear, radiator, door to;
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite with tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
4.90m x 5.10m (16' 1" x 16'9"). Window to front, radiator
There is a single garage and driveway to the side of the property. The rear garden has been fully landscaped and benefits from many power outlets, lighting and a lawn area. There is also additional parking to the side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.