A spaciously designed 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow situated on 0.3 of an acre set in a peaceful lane convenient to all amenities
Key features include:
* Entrance hallway - generous size with staircase to first floor.
* Sitting room - rear aspect, feature fireplace and double glazed french doors leading onto rear patio/garden area.
* Dining room - front aspect with feature fireplace and parquet flooring.
* Family room - rear aspect, currently used as a study/fitness area.
* Kitchen/breakfast room - lovely open plan kitchen/breakfast area. A well fitted kitchen comprising a range of eye and ground level units, worktop surfaces, gas hob cooker, fitted oven, breakfast bar and further room for free standing furniture.
* Utility room - rear aspect with sink unit and free standing washing machine.
* Bedrooms 3 and 4 - generous double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
* Family bathroom - part-tiled, bath with separate corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
* First Floor
* Bedroom 1 - side aspect with separate dressing room and eaves storage.
* Bedroom 2 - front aspect with eaves storage.
* Family shower room - partly tiled with corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
* Gardens - the gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrub borders. To the front, the driveway holds parking for multiple vehicles, in all totalling 0.3 acres.
* Garage - double garage with power and lighting, access to the main house.
* Services - All Mains Services. Gas central heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR .
* Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.20 of £2,832.39.
* Tenure - Freehold
* The property is set within walking distance of Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, great for walking and cycling. 5 Heath Lane is most convenient to Hale Green and in close proximity to local facilities, including a Tesco Express, veterinary surgery, hairdresser, choice of restaurants, public house and an active village hall and scout hut within a few minutes walk. The property is also a short drive from Farnham Town Centre.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Further opportunities exist within the Farnham area for walking, riding and cycling. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Folly Hill, William Cobbett Primary School, All Hallows Catholic School, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1.5 Miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 10 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 1 mile, London 38 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via East Street and on into Hale Road. At the Six Bells roundabout take the first exit left onto the Farnborough Road. At the traffic lights turn left into Upper Hale Road, turn right into Heath Lane and number 5 is situated on the right hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.