A well presented three bedroom, mid-terrace property benefiting from front & rear gardens. With a modern kitchen & bathroom, this would make an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
**guide price £75,000 to £80,000** Manners & Harrison are delighted to welcome to the market this fantastic investment of first time buy opportunity. Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, modern bathroom & three good size bedrooms. Externally leading up to the property is a good size front garden & a patio & decked area to the rear. We anticipate a high level of interest on this property, to view call us today!
Door to front elevation with glazed side panel, under stairs storage cupboard which houses gas & electric meters, laminate flooring, door to open plan lounge, /diner & kitchen.
Lounge/ Diner 25' 1" x 9' 5" into chimney recess ( 7.65m x 2.87m into chimney recess )
Window to front & rear elevations, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 5' 9" ( 3.48m x 1.75m )
Window to rear elevation, open plan fitted kitchen comprising of wood effect wall & base units, work surfaces, tiled splash back, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, space for free standing cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall, built in storage cupboard, loft access, doors to three bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 8" into door recess x 10' 1" ( 4.47m into door recess x 3.07m )
Window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 7' 1" excluding door recess ( 2.95m x 2.16m excluding door recess )
Window to front elevation, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Window to front elevation, radiator.
Window to rear elevation, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer tap & shower head attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled, laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with pathway, to the rear is an enclosed decked area with gate access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.